| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Louis."

I stand behind Louis as we just came from school not too long ago. He looked over his shoulder at me and looked annoyed immediately, causing me to feel bad.

"What is it Mimi?"

"W-What has Tr-Travis been up to? I...I haven't b-been able to t-talk t-to hi-."

"Let me cut you off right there." Louis snorts, standing up from his seated position as he had took his shoes off. "You really need to back off. You made him upset two days ago and I don't appreciate that."

"W-W-Wh-Wha-."

"Let me cut you off again because I know those stutters won't be ceasing anytime soon." He just smiles at me only for it to drop. "Your inconsiderate behavior hurt his feelings, therefore I suggest you leave him alone. He's been so distracted recently and your dumb self seems to be the fault."

Louis rolls his eyes, causing me to just stand still as he walked away from me. My eyes divert off of him and I didn't understand.

I made...Travis upset?

I don't...I don't believe I did. He has seemed fine. I can't talk to him as much because I'm always taken away by those girls. It's...fine, I guess; but I want to be with him.

They are nice. There's Blythe, Tali, Jazzy, Ophelia, and Jillian. They are very nice actually, but...they always want information on Travis.

It's...not my business to share, but I realized...I don't really have much to share. He is handsome and kind and cool...um... He has a very nice family it seems. I had no gossip for them, but they had a lot for me.

I never realized how trivial people could be...so petty and silly. I have no interest in such things...talking about people. I just want Travis.

I'm...not really away from him because all they do is speak of him. It saddens me a bit because I want to just say he's mine...but I can't.

Louis liked him first...

"L-Louis!" I chase after him, running up the stairs to his room. When I get there I see him wearing Travis' letterman jacket.

The gray one...

"I-I thought y-y-you d-didn't like g-gray?" I croak, causing Louis to smirk as he shrugged. "I...I had that - h-h-how d-did y-y-you get-."

"You're so slow that you didn't even notice Travis took it back. It's so sad...honestly." Louis chuckles, but I walk away.

I did notice it was gone...I just didn't know how to tell him it was. I was going to keep looking around for it, but it's because Louis had it... When did he take it back?

He probably thinks I don't care... Travis might think I have no interest for the jacket when I really do. That day...a lot of people wanted me to try on their things. I believe it was more out of the fact that I was not their normal standard of stature...I guess?

I take off the jacket once...and I was just trying to be friendly. When I saw it was gone I mentally panicked. Because it was his jacket and it was...my lifeline to him it felt like.

It had his scent, he's worn it...I felt comfortable in it. I was stupid for taking it off and I even contemplated on the thought of one of the girls stealing it; but never once did I see any of them with it.

Travis never asked me about it either...and he never seemed upset with me. In my eyes he was being normal, so why is Louis telling me otherwise? How great was my misconception?

Right when I was going to ask if there was a mistake I'm shoved to the side. Noticing Louis rush past me, half naked holding his dirty clothes. That's when it occurred to me...