| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I smirk down at Mimi, cornering him against his locker. My eyebrow raised on him as he looked up at me confidently.

When he wrapped his arms around my waist, I smile as his hands go up my back. The both of us just staring deeply into one another's eyes before everybody. It was obvious they saw with the people watching around us. 

"Is...is it o-okay?" He stutters, hiding his face in my chest. "F-For people t-to see?"

"Why wouldn't it be okay? Think about yourself for once, if Louis can't handle it-."

"I'm n-not talking about L-Louis." He interrupts me fast, and my eyes widen. "My f-friends liked you...a-and I think a-a lot do."

"So what?" I respond, seeing Mimi pull back some. "Do you think I care if someone else likes me? The only person on my mind is you. How could anyone cross my mind after what you did to me?"

I see his eyes widen, and he looks away shyly. I just smirk because he knew what he did and I certainly would never forget.

"I-I...I didn't d-do anything." Mimi whispers very shyly...I think it was the most shy I have ever seen him. His eyes looked only at my chest now, but I could still feel his hands cling to my back. "Y-You're so l-l-lewd."

"Am I?" I raise my eyebrow, just liking that I could tease him. Now that I could actually act on my feelings and do what I want...I feel great.

To see him blush up at me, he removes his hands and just folds his arms.

"You...you l-love making me l-look s-silly."

"Not silly, just cute." I shrug as he was about to say something until we hear a hand slam on the locker beside us.

The both of us look to see Louis slamming his locker. He glared at us both and I didn't know...what he wanted me to do. I just grin at him awkwardly, but he sneers as he goes through his locker. Once he got what he needed he closed it just as hard, only to look at me.

Not Mimi...but me.

"You really like to make a fool of me, huh?" He questions me with a hint of pain in his voice. I frown at him because I don't know what he meant by that.

"A fool? How have I made a fool out of you-?"

"Everyone," he rushed right on me, glaring up at me as he was very close to me. Mimi holding onto my hand now and looking at him nervously, "knows how I feel about you. For them to see...you two cuddling up on one another after knowing how I felt for years...? To see my best friend with my younger brother...dating...Looks so silly... You really make me look stupid."

"I don't...but okay." I sigh, shaking my head as his eyes soften slightly. Only to harden again when he rushes away.

That's when I saw Mimi's 'friend s' rush up, nodding up at me. Some of them acknowledged Mimi, but they were looking at me.

"Is it true?" Blythe questions me, and I raise an eyebrow. "You two are all over each other...it's obvious. Just admit it."

"That...that w-we are d-dating?" Mimi asks awkwardly, and they nod. "We're boyfriends."

That's when I hear them squeal, most of them. The ones I didn't see react were Blythe and Jillian...which I'm not surprised because I dated them, but it never went anywhere. It was just boredom on my part after I was no longer with Leo.

"Yep, we're boyfriends and I am absolutely his." I smile while wrapping my arm around his waist. I pull him against me as I hug him, his arms going around my waist too.

Pressing my hand to the back of his head, I keep his face at my chest. That's when I narrow my eyes on the girls, shaking my head at them.

"Don't do something you will regret." I mouth the words to them, and they grin like idiots. Only to soon nod, except Jillian.