| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

I push Mimi onto his belly, licking my lips when I see how deeply embedded my dick was within him. His eyes closed as he moaned softly.

"Make sure to keep your hips risen." I tell him, smiling when he readjusts them. "Want to move for me?"

He began to whimper as I see him pull his hips back. Could see him move slowly, letting my dick enter in-and-out of him at a slow pace. His eyes streaming with tears, only to increase in number when he let me all the way back in.

The sounds were arousing to say the least, but the sight was what appealed to me the most. To be able to look down at his body in such a way...how sexy he looked.

"You want me to help you?" I ask him softly, and I see him nod weakly. "But it looks like you're doing just fine baby, are you sure?"

"Hǎode..." (Yes, please... ) He whimpers, causing me to just smile at the fact that he was switching between English and Mandarin. I had a feeling that was around the lines of yes because he nodded very limply now.

I grip his hands now, laying my body over his. I nestle myself against him and look at his face. Could see his lip was bleeding some from him biting it to hard, causing me to rub it away. His eyes open as they set upon me.

"Travis...it feels nice." He moans when I start to thrust within him gently. His face began to smush against the bed until I turn it. Pressing my lips to his, I kissed him again.

Could feel him tremble against my body again, and I found myself smiling.

"That's the ninth time. I'm absolutely amazed. How are you doing that?" I question him teasingly as he shakes his head fast.

"I-I d-don't know. I feel w-weird, I'm...I'm scared." He whimpers, and I frown sadly. "B-Because it f-feels too good. I...It's overwhelming."

"Hmm," I smirk, sitting up from him now, watching him look over his shoulder at me, "Is it now?"

Mimi nods assuringly, and I just smile.

That's when I pull him up against my chest, and he gasps. I saw his knees rise off of the bed at this point and he cried out even louder. His hands grabbed at his thighs to try and stop himself from sinking further down, but it wasn't helping.

I lift his knees up to his shoulders, and I stand up from the bed. That's when I go to the bathroom, and I place us before the counter.

I saw more clearly all the marks that were on his body. The kiss marks...the hand marks... His dick twitched as if it was going to burst any second. My eyes going towards his hole that was swollen around my cock. His hands over his mouth as he leaned against my neck, eyes closed tightly.

Shaking his head sporadically, I let my tongue run along his neck. Hearing him whimper louder, his hands barely shielding a sound.

"Why are you trying to hide it?" I husk into his ear, lifting my knee onto the counter. That's when he leans forward some and his hand slams onto the mirror. His eyes open wide on himself, and seeing how his knees weren't even touching the counter. The only one keeping him from slipping any further, was me.

His eyes were on himself in shock, but his lips were slowly beginning to twist into a moan. I saw him try to hold it back as he inhaled sharply, but when I pull out some he crumbles. His hand slipping more as I thrust fast into him.

I see his head begin to droop until I grip it with my hand. I lift it up so that he has to watch himself and when he realized that, he cried out even more. His face becoming red the more he watched himself.

Just from all of that I found my body shaking. My dick beginning to throb the more I moved. His hand moving to lower hip as he clutched on to it. My body collapsed into his almost as I was able to catch us, and I feel him cumming again.