| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I cradled Mimi's face, just awing at how captivating he was. His hands rested on mine as he looked up at me lovingly.

I just traced every part of his face with my fingers. Could do this all day and I wouldn't get bored of such a thing. Who could get bored of such a person? If you could gaze at such beauty you'd want to do it every second of everyday.

"You're so beautiful." I murmur, causing him to smile up at me shyly. "Is it possible that you've gotten more beautiful while we were separated? I don't remember having such a boyfriend."

That's when I pull back, sighing as I shook my head.

"There must be a mistake." I mumble, and I see Mimi frown at me.

"It's n-not a mistake! I'm y-yours!" He exclaims loudly for everyone in the subway to hear. I cover my mouth to hide a bright smile on my lips.

He realizes where we are, sitting back as he shrugs.

"I-It's true, b-besides," He clasps his hands at the side of my face, turning me to face him completely now too, "You're more h-handsome than I r-remember you being. Y-You can't be the T-Travis I knew. No way...there m-must be a mistake for m-me too!"

"I guess so." I smirk, leaning back as I smile at him. I check him out and just gaze on in awe. I didn't know what to say.

He looked so good.

"You're dressing up like this for what exactly?" I ask him again, and he grins.

"I just like white. I-I wanted to be f-fancy for our first date here of you b-being in China." He states as he tucks his shirt into his pants. "Y-You know?"

I nod in understanding, impressed by his outfit too. He looked great, one-hundred percent. Made him look very mature and very attractive - like always.

"With you saying that I feel like I dressed down." I shake my head in disappointment to myself until I feel his hand rest on my chest. When I look at him he looked at me like I was the hottest thing in the world.

"I think y-you look great, better than me." He murmurs, removing his hand. "And I'm telling the t-truth. Don't fight me on this one."

I smile, nodding because I won't fight him on it.

That's when I feel the subway stop, and Mimi stood up fast. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the doors.

"We must be here b-before others even if it's still s-settling. People here have a-a tendency to push you." He states matter-of-factly because right when the doors opened everyone hopped onto their feet so fast.

I look at them in amazement only for him to be pulling me along. I follow him even though I could see above everyone practically. Just settled my eyes onto him only as he pulled me along cutely. I smile at him and his cuteness.

As we walk and make it outside I shade my eyes so that I could see the location.

"How...How do you say that?" I ask him, and he looks up at it and soon smiles.

"Xicheng District. I w-want to take you to the Taoranting Park. So...we are in Taoranting." He sighs peacefully as he faces me. "The park I speak o-of is supposedly a good place for c-couples. I can't wait! Let's just r-run there!"

Before he runs I grab his arms, pulling him behind me. That's when I lower myself and look over my shoulder at him.

"You should run, I'm lean there. Tell me how to get there." I smile at him and see him smiling too. He jumped onto my back and I stood up straight. Gripping him under his knees, I look forward.