| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"So...?"

I stood in outside with Mimi as he adjusted his jacket, looking up at me.

"What's the point of this again?"

"I'm a p-part of a photography group. W-Where we post o-our pictures on Weibo and a-also hand them in to our school for catalogues th-that can be a part of their school w-website, catalogue, news...all of that." Mimi tells me, and I stay silent on the matter right now.

Because I could see that girl skip over to his side, tapping his shoulder. He turns around and she smiles brightly at him.

"Ting, nín zhǔnbèihǎo liǎo mǎ?" (Ting, are you ready? ) Mimi says to her, and she nods ecstatically. "Okay, ràng wǒmen-." ( Okay, let's-. )

I grab his arm, and I pull him away from her. I saw him look in confusion as she just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Mimi you need to be careful." I whisper to him, and he frowns. "That girl, Ting, she likes you - it's obvious."

"No, sh-she does not. No girl likes m-me." He shook his head fast as if I was lying to him. "It'd be c-cool if someone did th-though."

"Yeah, her-."

"Min-Jun! Wǒmen bìxū zhème zuò, lái bā!" ( We have to do it, come on! ) She says to him quickly, and he pats my chest. Before I can stop him again he was already walking away.

I just walk behind the cameras now, my arms folded in discontent. Though to see them both together as if this was some Chinese romcom or romance-drama was off-putting. This seems to be something Mimi enjoys...but why does it have to be like this?

I see them both take one another's hand, beginning to walk together down the sidewalk. He just looked forward and seemed to be trying to immolate a tough guy. That girl was gawking at him, ogling him, and even if this was supposed to be fake admiration and liking...it was obvious it wasn't fake for her.

=

"You're here?"

I look over my shoulder, seeing Jian at the urinal too. His eyes narrowed on me as I just smile awkwardly.

"Are you..following me?" He jokes, and I just snort as I pull my pants up now. "But seriously, why are you here?"

"I don't even know myself-."

"Well, you're obviously not here just to be here...so I'm assuming Min-Jun is having one of his iconic shoots, right? With the 'all-pretty TingTing'?" He smiles, and I face forward as I try not to barf.

So her name is TingTing? Or is that her nickname because Mimi's nickname is...Mimi. They both have repetition of the first part of their name. I don't know if that's a coincidence or on purpose.

"Yeah, if you say so."

"It's not me calling her all-pretty, it's the nickname she was given. Like how Min-Jun is the Wǎng Qiú Wáng Zi, she's the Fēicháng-Piāoliàng." ( All-Pretty ) He tells me casually but if there's anything on that girl...

"I don't care." I say to him straight up as he comes next to me to wash his hands.

"My bad! I was just informing you. They both are quite idolized for their...everything. Min-Jun: his kindness, soft, but handsome looks, and skilled at all he does. While TingTIng: her sweetness, all-pretty looks, and she's supposedly a very good swimmer. The last one is a rumor, but here people gobble up those rumors and take it for fact." He explains and I just didn't care about anything that had to do with Tinkerbell.