| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Is Travis a good boyfriend?"

I look at Zoe and Diane awkwardly as they kept asking questions about their brother. It didn't seem like from a caring standpoint, more like to find something on him.

"H-He is a great boyfriend." I smile, my cheeks becoming warm at the thought of him. "He is sweet...loving...handsome...h-he is everything."

"You make our brother sound like he's just the best." Diane rolls her eyes, resting her elbow on the the table. "I feel like he has to have one negative quality."

"What is wrong with you two?"

I look, seeing Travis at the table too. His eyes glaring at his sisters as they didn't look afraid.

His family have been much more calmer about finding us in that predicament than I thought. His mom was just upset that he got me all covered up in kiss marks. His dad said that what we do isn't his business...but to not get carried away until after we graduate - which I'm not sure what he means by that...

Then his sisters...who are very...interested in what we do.

"Travis, come on. It's you we're talking about." Zoe snorts, and he shrugs.

"And?"

"There must be something not lovely, sweet, or handsome he's done. Mimi think hard...please." Diane begs me and I glance at Travis.

He just was staring up at the ceiling, leaning back in his chair. He honestly looked like he wanted to cease to exist and I found it cute. Their family dynamic was fun...I liked it a lot.

"W-Well..." I drift, and I see him look at me. "We both get jealous of one another. He got jealous and I did too, so that's a negative quality we both have. R-Right?"

Travis nods quickly, smiling smugly at his sisters who pouted.

"That's it?" Diane mumbles, and I nod. "Lame!"

She gets up, bolting off. I see Travis snort as he sighed happily. His hands going behind his head and smirks at Zoe.

"You two are a mess. You just won't be able to get any dirt of me. I'm just that good Zoe, accept it for what it is. It's embarrassing really." He shrugs, and she glares at me.

"What's embarrassing Travis?"

"Seeing you lose every time." He laughs as she mocks him. I just look between them both in mesmerization.

I loved their sibling dynamic... It was lovely.

"Travis go away, I would like to talk to Mimi - if that is okay with him." Zoe looks at me softly as she says that. I end up nodding and she smirks at him.

Travis smiles, standing up as he presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"Scream if she does too much." He whispers, and she curses at him as he goes upstairs.

I watch him disappear up and then face her, seeing her grinning at me. I didn't know what to say because now it's just us two. What do I say...?

She is very pretty... I can compliment her instead-.

"Travis can be a lot, and I'm not saying this to bring him down at all; but he has a tendency to fall in love. He doesn't know he does, but it this isn't his first rodeo... You know that right?" She questions me, and I grin awkwardly.