| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I look on in shock to see Mimi pulling Louis by the hand, rushing towards my car. A bright smile on his face as he rushed them to the side of my car. Only for me to see Mimi open the door and for Louis to sit beside me.

I looked at him in shock, seeing him grin awkwardly. That's when I look over my shoulder to see Mimi sitting in the middle seat. His hands rest on either side of our seat, smiling at us both.

"D-Do you l-like our shirts?"

That's when I began to realize they wore the same shirts, but different colored stripes. I see Mimi look so excited and I saw Louis just look so awkward.

"I do. You guys are matching."

"Yeah! L-Louis chose these s-shirts." Mimi bit his lip, smiling excitedly as he nodded over at Louis. "Louis, d-don't forget!"

Louis frowns, only to flinch as he glances at me. I found myself waiting when he now faced me.

"I...I am sorry." Louis apologizes to me.

My eyes widen on him, and I look at Mimi again. He looked so excited as he shook his shoulder. Louis smiling shyly at him which I haven't seen before.

"What...what happened between me leaving and you both being in my car?" I ask softly, seeing Louis nod at Mimi. I look at him as he nods at Louis this time. I didn't know which to believe.

That's when Mimi smiles so brightly, finding myself startled by how bright and...beautiful his smile was. It captivated me at that moment that I know it took my breath away.

"Louis and I have come to terms. I forgive him, and yesterday with him saying you guys aren't best friends anymore...he made a mistake." Mimi explains without a stutter, and I smile softly at him. "We both talked it out like brothers. He and I solved our own problems, it's now the both of your turns. I couldn't let you be sad, or him. I-It...shouldn't be t-that way. When w-we all could be h-happy!"

I look at Louis as he smiled at him. I just smirk as I face forward, backing out of the driveway.

"Now I believe this counts for a celebration." I say, going the opposite way from the school. "Mimi I hope you don't mind skipping."

"Sk-Skipping?" He frowns as I saw him in the rear view mirror.

"It means we don't go to school. Therefore, skipping what we should be doing. It's fun." Louis smiles at him, smirking as he nods at me. "Travis...?"

I look at him, and he looked a little awkward. That's when I stop the car at a stoplight. I nudge my shoulder against his, smiling at him.

"It's okay Louis. That incident...was just what it was, an incident. It won't happen again." I state, causing him to nod fast. I glance at Mimi who looked between us happily.

Made me realize how...sweet he was.

Really did such a kind deed for him after everything? He didn't have to do this...but he did. I never realized how just...good of a person he really was.

"I think we should go to a basketball court, and teach Mimi more." Louis suggests, and I raise my eyebrow.

"That sounds like a great idea. You know, basketball players are kinda secretly nerds Mimi." I chuckle as I now drove towards an indoor basketball court. They weren't in the right clothes to play, but also I can't risk us being caught.

Especially them.

"R-Really? How are y-you guys 's-secretly nerds'?" He questions me, and I shrug. "Is it s-some kind of secret?"

"Of course not." I snort, biting my lip as I saw Louis just smirking. "Louis would you like to explain?"

"Listen here Mimi, basketball players are honestly nerds just trying to work that court as best as possible. The trajectories, the angles, all of that to perfectly score in that hoop every time. Travis is the best at it, he's the biggest nerd I guess that's what it means." Louis teases me now and I shrug.