| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

My arms stay wrapped around Travis' neck, hiding my face in it. Laying my body atop of his, clinging to him.

His arms were around my waist as he held me too, neither of us doing anything. Even though I definitely wanted to...I don't know if he does though. Makes me feel like I'm being the one that's doing too much.

I need to calm down.

"Tryouts are tomorrow." Travis murmurs into my ear, and I nod. "Do your parents know about it?"

"Th-They're not here, they don't even know th-that I was possibly getting into the sport. I genuinely am not sure h-how they'd react...they'd p-probably like that I could add that t-to my résumé." I tell him.

I pull back some from his neck, and I settle my eyes on him. His eyes look straight up at the ceiling and I wondered if he was thinking what I was. It didn't seem like it...

"Travis?"

"Yes Mimi?" He answers me, so he isn't completely distracted. I couldn't tell if he was just going that or he really had something to marvel at on my ceiling.

"Since...basketball tryouts are tomorrow, can I kiss you?" I ask him, hoping I could at least get that. I really want to kiss him, so bad.

Travis sat up, causing me to rush to sit up with him. I look at him in wait as he set his hands behind him. He was hiding them from me for some odd reason.

"No, you can't." Is all he says, and I look away. "We can't touch one another because then the deal is ruined. We're allowed to do things to ourselves, but not to each other. That's it."

I look at Travis in shock, my face becoming warm with heat. His eyes looked at me with not much reaction and I didn't know what to say.

"We can't...d-do anything, but can i-individually do things... That's what y-you're saying?" I question him quietly, and he nods. "But...but I want y-you to."

He shook his head, shrugging as if what I said had no meaning. I could tell he was trying really hard not to do anything, but his facial expression was failing him. His eyes...more like it, that gave him away more than anything.

"What...what d-do I do?" I ask him, resting my hands on his chest. I don't caress it like I usually do because I wasn't sure if that bordered around sexual things. "I really...really w-want to kiss you."

"Kiss me then."

I was fast to rush towards his lips-.

"But," When he says that I stop, seeing his eyes on mine in wait, "if you kiss me the deal is over and you can't choose that one thing you want me to do. It ends as soon as your lips touch mine."

My lips fall into a straight-line, causing me to pull away a bit. His smile grew on his lips and I blushed.

"You're b-being mean..." I mumble, pulling away now. I sat on the edge of my bed and look over my shoulder at him, seeing his arms folded.

His eyes were closed and he avoided looking at me. This made me feel like...I had more power over him than I realized. He really was holding himself back...but it was only a day.

As I face forward fast my eyes set on the bag. My eyes widen because I forgot all about it. I've been so distracted with basketball that I forgot such a thing.

I stand up fast, rushing towards them. I grab the ring box and look over my shoulder, seeing Travis' eyes still closed. That's when I go towards him now and open the box. I take out the ring I got him, grabbing his hand.

His eyes opened when I did so, but I hear him gasp as I slip the ring onto his middle finger. He probably didn't know what that meant and I wasn't going to tell him. It's a secret...