| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Th-Thank you!"

I stare at myself in the mirror, looking at Travis through it. He wiggled his eyebrows as he held the shaver in his hands, smirking proudly.

"I think I did a pretty good job on your hair if I may say so myself." Travis runs his fingers through my hair as I kept looking at myself. "What do you think?"

"I-I love it." I murmur to him, looking over my shoulder. "Y-You a-are very good a-at this. Y-You should be a-a h-hairdresser."

"No thank you." He snorts as if that couldn't be a possibility. "I don't like touching people's hair."

I frown because he was so willing to touch mine. Except he put his finger to his lips, shaking his head.

"W-What?"

"I thought you were going to say that I touched yours."

"I-I was thinking t-that." I admit truthfully, causing him to smile. "You d-did really nice."

I turn around now, planting my hands on either side of his face. I stare up at him and he grins down at me softly. That's when I finally let go only for him to grip my hands again. Placing them back on his face, I look up at him curiously.

"When we go back to school...can I say we're together?" Travis asks me, and I feel my face warm up. "If you don't want to-."

I practically pounce on him, wrapping my legs around his hips. Pressing my lips to his, I nod quickly and grin against them.

"I...want you to, p-please." I murmur against his lips and he nods.

"I will, no hesitation." He hums as he begins to walk somewhere. When I feel myself be set on the rim of the bathtub I look up at him.

When he reached over and turns it on I felt my face get warm.

"My parents aren't home...neither are my sisters. I think we both deserve this. No sexual stuff, I'm not thinking dirty or anything." He shrugs calmly, and I don't say anything.

As I look up at him I saw how he just left without even looking remotely awkward. Just genuinely had no sexual connotations...just bathing one another. For some odd reason it made me kind of...

I stand when he walks back into the bathroom. Holding towels for the both of us, he just grins at me as he removes his shirt. To see him do so made me kind of shy out of nowhere even though we've both seen each other.

He didn't look awkward at all. Compared to him he was much more built when it came down to size...body comparison. There was no way he couldn't dominate me. Not that that's what I was...mainly thinking about.

"Are you going to take your clothes off?" Travis asks me, frowning as he pulls off his pants. I become more shy and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"I...I f-feel kind o-of-."

"Mimi you are perfect just the way you are." Travis pushes me against the wall. I look up at him shyly when he starts to remove my clothes. It felt like I was a little kid who needed assistance.

The way I'd move my arms on command and just look up at him. Once I just had my underwear on I see him just look at me.

I nod, and he snickers as he just walk away. I felt awkward when he took his off because I've never seen him fully naked before. He'd always have at least part of his clothes on. To see him completely naked...?

He just got in the tub, settling down. His eyes closing peacefully and I decided to pull my stuff off now. Only for his eyes to open right when I made my way towards him.