| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

I cuddle against Travis, grinning as I rub my cheek against his. He carried me on his back to his parents house since I was literally incapable of walking myself. My arms around his neck and I continued to lean against him.

"So...the w-word..."

"What? Fuck?"

"Yeah...so there's the derogatory f-form, and then...the s-sexual form?" I ask, seeing him nod as he smiles. "I l-like the s-sexual form m-more than the derogatory."

"Who doesn't?" He chuckles as he crosses the street. "Did I...do too much?"

I lick my lips, looking up at the sky. I lift my hand up as I let my hand cover the sun and opened my fingers. Letting the suns rays shine through, I grin.

"I loved e-every moment. M-Maybe you didn't do e-enough..." I murmur, biting my lip as I look back at him. He just had a smile on his lips from my words. "What do y-you think?"

"I don't know...you could barely utter a word to me so how was I supposed to know?" He teases me, and I pout at such a thing.

Looking up, I see his house in the distance. This great amount of excitement overcame me to think I'd see my love...my Primy. Just to think that I'd be able to hold her and he'll be right beside me and we'll be looking at how pretty she is. She's our lovely baby.

"If I could walk, I'd be running to see h-her." I tell him excitedly, and he chuckles as he starts to walk faster.

"If you had told me you wanted me to run, I'd run baby." He starts jogging even though we were right there. I smile at how it felt like I was riding a horse as I kept bouncing a little.

When we got to the door he lowered me to ring the doorbell. Right when I did the door opened up. I saw myself looking down at someone I've never seen before, but I could tell he was related to Travis.

"So you're Mimi..." He says, and I frown until Louis nudges him over. I see him smile at him as Louis had his eyebrow raised on me.

"You guys are finally done?"

"Did you tell everyone our business?" Travis asks in annoyance to Louis' question. He ended up shrugging and I notice Travis' family member attest to his words. He wasn't giving answers that were open and up in the air.

Not really giving an answer, but mainly copying what he did.

Travis just walked in now and he sets me down on the couch. I see him rush up the stairs to get her, but now I was around all of his family. I knew only Louis and Travis sisters. They all looked at me some like they were trying to see what I was about.

I'm not really much...

"You're awfully cute." I hear a woman compliment me, and I saw she was a middle-aged woman. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his aunt.

"Th-Thank you." I smile softly, becoming shy at her compliment.

"We saw Primrose. She is such a beauty. You both created a very lovely baby. It's the genes, I swear." A man chirped up, and the woman who called me cute scoffed at his words.

"Yeah, then what happened with you?"

"Excuse me?" He looked at her like she was crazy and I was guessing they were siblings. I took it that way...and I hoped it was that way. It was a dynamic I've never seen...the way they teased one another. "I'm the hottest one here!"

"I beg to differ~." Another guy chimed in, and he was sitting at the kitchen island. He was on his phone not even looking up, but it was funny how he said that without even looking.