| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I feel the warm water fall on me, gasping as I look up. My eyes widen to see Travis step over the edge of the tub. I was mesmerized, rising onto my knees before him. Only for him to suddenly pin my back against the walls of the shower.

His hands held my wrists tightly, and I see the shower head continue to drop water upon him like light raindrops. I see him comes towards me some until our faces were only inches apart.

I wanted to kiss him...so much; but I stayed still despite my body shaking in want. His eyes close and I whimper.

"I'd do one thing...the one thing you really want... Are you sure of what you want?"

I grin softly at him, removing my wrists from his grip. I push him back until it meets the other side of the shower. Cradling his face with my hands, I smile.

"I have known what I wanted as soon as I met you Travis, you." I murmur against his lips, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. "And what I really want, right now, is for you to just let go."

Pressing a kiss to his lips, I found myself...crying. I don't know why...but I was. I feel his hands move onto my back down to my waist. Feeling him pull me away, I see him grinning softly at me.

"Mimi it's okay." Travis murmurs against my neck, and I hug him. "Are you scared? I don't want you to be-.

"I'm not s-scared... I just love you s-so much." I whimper, pulling back as I look him in the eyes. "I love you...so, so much. I do...I really d-do-."

I feel my lips be engulfed by his, feeling him rest his hand on the back of my head. I feel him stand as I wrap my legs around his waist, and he rushed us to the bed.

When he slams me onto it I wanted to cling to him again, only for him to use one hand to grab my wrists again. His other hand gripped my face as I laid before him naked. I didn't feel any embarrassment as he stared down at my body with so much love.

I thought I'd see desire, but I didn't see that. What was within his eyes was just pure love that startled me. I've never seen such a thing before...made me feel shame. I wondered if I had ever looked at him this way. I hope I did because what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?

"You're so beautiful Mimi," he breathes, and I feel his hand remove from my face, "You deserve to be cherished. I don't want to do this in a rush, I want you to know how much I love you."

"Travis..." I moan, his hand removing from my wrists now. His hands cradle my face now, and he kissed me so gently. Felt his lips move so rhythmically against mine. Could even feel his body above mine, his knee between my legs. Rubbed against my crotch softly as he kissed me still, but I'd shamefully moan against his lips while he did so.

I feel his tongue enter my mouth, but it wasn't as dominating as it usually was. It moved smoothly against mine as I have never felt it move so fluidly before. Made the kiss all the more enjoyable...but I soon was gasping when I feel his thumb graze my nipple.

He continued to kiss me as his thumb seemed to massage it. Made me moan even more against his lips to feel stimulation in three places. His knee grinding against my crotch, his thumb rubbing against my nipple, then his tongue moving in such a way in my mouth. When I open my eyes I whimper to see his eyes on me in such a way...it was captivating.

Could feel his love and desire coupled together in such a powerful way. I know it was great when I could feel it without him even saying a word. He pulls away from my lips and I just wanted to kiss him more, but he started to kiss down my lips. His tongue grazed the skin under my jaw, feeling him kiss the skin deeply. I found my chin lowering as I never felt such a feeling before, but he tips my chin up gently.