| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

I know my family will be worrying...about where I am, but I'll tell them later.

If I tell them where I went they'll just do everything in their power to keep me from going. It'll most likely work too, Zoe has a way with words that can ease everyone onto her side. Even if I disagree I can't convince everyone as well as she can.

At first...it didn't seem wise to come here.

But now that I'm here, I feel even worse. My jet lag is very bad. I didn't think there'd be such a bad reaction. To be honest, I thought jet lag was fake.

Not anymore.

As I began to go down the escalators I didn't even need to look that hard even though there were so many people here. I stood out like a sore thumb and the stares were just evident. No one tried to hide it...it's fine I guess.

It's not like I know what their mumbling under their breathes or talking about.

Once I was down I still knew where he was already.

I stood here, seeing Mimi standing at the exit. He had a grin on his face and I just stared at how...beautiful he still looked. It startled me how on camera he looked great, but I couldn't ever look at him that night.

The night he called was interesting. Because that was a night where I was really down. I go through phases of depression at times. It's not a joke at all.

I just have no drive and I want to just sit still. Forget about my career and all of that! Just want to give up.

I don't even try to make friends. The people I do speak to they think we're friends, but in my mind I see them nothing more than just people I happen to be around. My view on things is twisted and dark.

Maybe I'm just being overdramatic, but it doesn't feel that way. I can go some days or even weeks feeling fine and I can do things. I can fake it so well, but it hurts.

I really have no body. The one person I trusted the most and loved disappears and on the day I really was down, he calls...

I don't know how he does it-.

"Travis!"

I flinch, looking as I see Mimi rushing at me. My eyes widen when he just bolted towards me with so much speed. I saw him begin to open his arms and I didn't get it.

I wanted to dodge it because I could. Except I saw his smile and I became distracted.

How could he look so happy?

Before I could get back into reality he pounced onto me. I feel him hug me so tightly as his face hid itself in my chest. My eyes divert down onto my arms that hung limply at my sides.

I move them, patting his back some. Only for him to pull back and look up at me so happily.

"I...I can't believe y-you're here." He breathes, grasping my face abruptly. "You look amazing. That time we w-were on a call I took a screenshot of your f-face. You looked so good, but you look just...immaculate now!"

I found my eyes...softening on him. This old feeling was starting to come back the more he spoke to me as if we were never separated.

He stuck to me very closely despite everything. His hands felt on my face and he just kept such a smile on his lips.

"You look-."

"Min-Jun, I parked the car!"

I flinch when I hear a male voice. I look up to see some mixed guy power-walking over. He looked out of breath as he stood next to Mimi, soon looking at me and bowing.