| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"H-how d-do I f-face him no-now?" I stutter nervously as I sat in my room. There was no time for thinking or consideration of any of my other thoughts.

Ever since I did...what I did with Travis, I haven't been the same.

I have never...ejaculated before. I know it's an orgasm, but still I've never felt such a thing. When I did though...I don't even know what to say.

My own body is trying to test its limitations and I find myself wanting to see what I can do. But I refuse to touch myself because that's...dirty.

I am too nervous to meet Travis so I've been locked up in my room going back to that boring ritual of studying. School is coming soon and I guess I can prepare for that. It's a distraction for myself so that I don't do anything inappropriate.

Louis doesn't seem to be mad at me anymore, so I can always ask him... What he does about his forms of wanting to ejaculate. I don't want to, at all. Except if...it's by Travis - I need to stop!

I practically hid in my room after the whole event. Louis ended up coming home by the time I mustered up the courage to face Travis. That's when I knew there was literally no point in going down. That was a week ago.

It'd be too awkward... At least I would be awkward about it.

"Y-you probably t-think I'm s-such a wimp..." I mumble under my breath, pulling out the picture I made for him.

As I begin to stare at it I wonder if I should even give it to him. He'll probably think it's too much. I'm just the guy who is obsessed with flowers and they calm him as well as his stuttering.

Who'd want anything to do with me?

Probably sucked at kissing too. He has such soft lips and I wonder who else he's kissed. Because he was an amazing kisser. I also felt something rub against my lower body and it felt so...nice.

It was like stimulating a body part of mine that has never felt such stimulation. Not to mention I made a fool of myself just making weird noises. Must've sounded terrifying and crazy to Travis.

Can only imagine what he really though of it all.

My head laid on my desk, a sad sigh leaving my lips. Never knew how much of a fool I was, until now.

I begin to sit my head up, hearing the sound of something hitting my window. At first I thought I was crazy because our house is pretty tall.

When I look out the window I saw Travis standing outside my window. Holding little rocks to my amazement. This is the kind of stuff you see in movies, not real life!

I begin to open my window, becoming shyer the more I opened it. By the time it was fully open, I was peeking out at Travis.

We both looked at each other despite being lots of feet away from each other. But I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hi."

Wow, I was able to say that without stuttering.

"Hey. I need to talk to you." He says, and he sets down all the rocks. When he nods over at his car I suppose, I blush.

"I - I m-m-made you some-something!" I exclaim in embarrassment, and I rush to my desk. Taking the picture I begin to lean out and dangle it in the air.

"Mimi be careful!" He snaps, and as I reach back to grab the window - I learn that was a mistake. I begin to fall from my window and no sound left my mouth.

It's as if I was so startled by what just happened that I couldn't scream. Except I should've known I wouldn't fall in the ground.

I fell into his something firm, but my body instantly curled up in fear. I practically hid my face into Travis' chest until I stopped. Taking a deep breath and I look up at him.