Chapter 35

2 weeks later was Fundy's birthday, a day that would make it hard for Tommy to ignore. 

Tommy lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, his brain hurt from thinking so much. How was he going to ignore Phil, just how...

He sighed and massaged his temple, sitting up and checking his phone. There were no notifications, only the one saying his battery was fully charged. 

"As expected." Tommy said, taking the charger out of his phone and turning of the plug. He changed into a nice pair of clothes and looked at himself in the mirror, giving himself a pep talk before exiting the room. 

Just as he stepped out, Phil too stepped out of his room. 

"Hey To-" Phil began, but Tommy raised his hand to silence him. 

"I will talk to you today ONLY for Fundy, got it." Tommy looked at him. Phil nodded his head and looked to the floor. Tommy stood there for a few seconds before walking down the stairs. 

TOM-TOM!" Fundy was holding onto the side of the sofa and hoisted himself up, trying to gain his balance. 

"Hey my little fox, happy birthday!" Tommy ran to him and picked him up, spinning him around and sitting him down on the sofa. 

"Siwwy Tom-Tom!" Fundy giggled, moving himself back onto the floor. Tommy chucked and when Phil entered the room, he went into the kitchen to get himself some breakfast. 

Phil gave a sad look and sat on the sofa next to Wilbur. 

"I'm such an awful person..." He said, looking at Fundy who was giggling, playing with a new toy that Nikki had given him the day before. 

"I neither agree nor disagree, but right now, it's not to be spoken about. Today is about Fundy, so no-one bring it up around my son, got it." Wilbur gave the stern voice again and made everyone in the room nod. (Techno, Tubbo, Ranboo and Phil)

Tommy walked back in, a breakfast bar in one had and a cup of water in the other. 

"What are we doing today for his birthday?" Ranboo asked Wilbur, staring at the happy toddler on the floor. 

"Well, I was planning on taking him to the aquarium with you guys." Wilbur responded. 

"Are you sure it isn't because that's where NiKkI wOrKs!" Tubbo cooed, regretting it immediately as Wilbur stod up and started chasing him. 

Techno looked over to Phil. Usually he would say something like "Stop it you two" or "Calm yourselves", but he didn't say anything. He just watched the scene and curled up in a ball. 

Techno looked away towards Tommy who was sat on his phone, trying to ignore everything going on. Techno knew he had to be the dad today, for the sake of everyone. 

"Guys, c'mon. We gotta get the little devil ready for the aquarium." Techno said, looking at Tubbo and Wilbur. 

"Don't call my baby a devil!" Wilbur had a false shocked look on his face as he picked up his son and smushed their cheeks together. 

"'APA!" Fundy squirmed, giggling even more. 

"Lets go and get you changed little one." Wilbur threw Fundy into the air and brought him upstairs. 

Tommy looked at Phil and sighed, walking over to him and offering him a hand, not looking at him. 

"We need to go and get ready." Tommy said, no expression on his face.  Phil looked up to him and took his hand, standing up and letting go. 

"Thanks Tom-" He began. 

"Don't mention it." Tommy walked away. 

Phil sighed and walked into the hallway, going to try and find his one pair of shoes among everyone elses shoes. It was awful, they each had like three pairs of shoes and Phil only had one.