Chapter 15

A few days later, Wilbur walked into the house slowly. Behind him was a stunning girl.

She had long, bright red hair and oceanic blue eyes. She had tiny freckles dotted around her face and she was wearing very flowy clothes that swayed in the breeze.

"Hey Will, who's this?" Tommy asked as he walked down the stairs.

"This is my girlfriend, Sally. Tom do you know where Phil is?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen with Techno." Tommy pointed to the kitchen.

"Thanks Tom." Wilbur tousled his hair before holding Sally's hand and pulling her to the kitchen.

In The Kitchen:

"Hey Phil..." wilbur walked in, pulling out a chair for him and Sally.

"Hey Will, hey Sally." Phil gave them a big smile. Techno waved at them then walked out of the room and into his bedroom.

"Phil, I have something to say..." Wilbur looked at Phil.

"What is it son?" Phil was confused.

Wilbur let out a huge sigh, trying to render what was going on his head.

"Ummm..."

"Son?"

"Dad, Sally is..."

"Sally is what?"

"Sally is pregnant dad..." Wilbur looked his dad in the eyes, tears in his eyes. Sally squeezed his hand and snuggled into his neck, trying to calm him and herself down.

"Oh my..." Phil didn't know how to respond. He was going to be a grandad, but at the same time Wilbur was only 18... He still acted like a child himself, so how was he going to take care of one?

That was when Wilbur and Sally lost it. They broke down into tears, trying to comfort each other. Wilbur was scared for two reasons. 1, he was going to be a dad and that terrified him, and 2, Phil's reaction.

"Oh son..." Phil pulled Wilbur and Sally into a hug.

"No matter what, I will help out as much as I can ok guys..." Phil looked at them, pulling them back into a hug.

Wilbur then explained to everyone what was going on, Techno wasn't phased and Tommy was jumping off the walls, happy he was going to be a uncle. Wilbur and Sally gave a giggle and hugged each other, happy with the reactions that had been given.

"Ok, this is serious now ok though guys. You can't be foolish anymore, you're going to be parents in 9 months, so pull yourself together and get prepared." Phil looked them in the eyes, making Sally and Wilbur nod their heads violently.

*6 Months Later*

"Wilbur, come quick!" Sally yelled from the living room. Wilbur darted to her side, a worried look on his face.

Sally took his hand and placed it on her swollen belly. They waited there for a few seconds until there was a slight kick on Wilbur's hand. He looked Sally in the eyes slightly, btoh of them tearing up.

"That's..." Wilbur began.

"That's out baby Will..." sally began crying, a smile on her face. They kissed and called Phil over to share with him what had just happened. Tommy ran down the stairs along with Techno.