Chapter 20

Phil was out at work, leaving Tommy, Techno, Wilbur and Fundy alone in the house. Tubbo was out Schlatt again, they were trying to get in as much missed time as possible. 

Wilbur sat up from the sofa and went to the cupboard, searching for something to eat.

"My god guys, we literally have no food. I'll go out shopping, make sure to look after Fundy." Wilbur put his shoes and coat before walking out and into the rain. 

The second the door slammed shut, Fundy perked his head up. His bottom lip trembled then he burst out into tears.

"'APA!" Fundy screamed, crawling to the door and placing a hand on the door. 

"Shh, it's ok Fundy, he'll be back in a minute, he's just gone out to get some food." Tommy ran over to him and picked him up, hugging him close as he continued to cry. 

Tommy gave Techno a look which screamed for help. He sighed and stood up, taking the screaming child from Tommy's eyes. 

The second Fundy looked into Techno's deep brown eyes, the exact same as Wilbur's as they are twins, he stopped crying and started giggling, pulling on his long pink hair. 

Techno placed Fundy back on the floor and he started playing with his toys again, singing happily to them. 

Tommy and Techno sat back down, just watching the happy child crawl around, as if nothing had happened. 

"Wow," Tommy looked at Techno "How did you do it?"

"I think it's my eyes. They're the same as Wilbur's so he saw them and relaxed because he thought he was with his dad." Techno said, starting to read his book again. 

Tommy leaned back and put on Hamilton,  still making sure Fundy was safe. 

Fundy stared up at the TV, immediately being glued to the screen. Tommy saw and picked him up, picking him up and placing him on his lap. Techno raised an eyebrow and started to say something, but Tommy's shushed him. He just rolled his eyes and placed his book down, watching Hamilton. 

*With Wilbur*

Wilbur checked the time, his eyes widening as he realised how long he had been out for. 

He quickly paid for what he wanted, thanking the worker and darting back home. Once he opened the door he heard silence and immediately was extremely worried. 

He placed the shopping on the counter and walked into the living room. 

There he stumbled upon Techno, Tommy and Fundy, all asleep on the sofa, Hamilton playing in the background. 

"I'm h-" Phil began as he walked in, but Wilbur put a hand around his mouth, waiting a few seconds, making sure everyone was still asleep. 

"Follow me..." Wilbur whispered and showed Phil everyone asleep in the living room. 

"Awe..." Phil whispered, seeing his children and grandchildren asleep on the sofa. 

*DING DONG*

Phil opened the door and there was Tubbo, his head down, tears running down his cheeks. 

"Oh my gosh, Tubs what's wrong?" Phil asked in a normal voice, waking everyone up. 

"S- Schlatt i- is moving a- away..." He said, more tears falling from his eyes. 

"Oh Tub..." Phil pulled him close. 

"What's happening?" A very tired Tommy asked, rubbing his eyes. He was awakened properly once he saw his brother crying. 

"What happened?" Tommy asked, pulling Tubbo into a hug. 

"Schlatt's moving away..." Phil told him, a sad tone to his voice. 

"Oh Tubbee..." Tommy hushed him, trying to get him to stop crying. 

"It'll be fine, you've still got us." Wilbur hugged him too, Fundy not understanding what was going on but he still wrapped his arms around Tubbo's leg. 

Tubbo gave a slight giggle and picked up Fundy, pulling him into a tight hug. 

"Baby hugs make everything better..." He mumbled, laughing slightly. 

Hey guys! All of my stories have come so far it's genuinely insane, I am so insanely happy. Tomorrow is my birthday so maybe no upload. I'll be turning 13 so it's a big one!

I love you all so so much and I hope you all stay amazing <3 xxx