Chapter 30

CAN I JUST SAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER BEGINS, I DO NOT SHIP MINX AND SCHLATT OK! I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL, THIS IS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY HATE. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's there?" Schlatt yelled out, placing the last plate he had to clean on the side and taking off his rubber gloves. 

"It's me Minx..." She said, but she didn't sound right. Her and Schlatt had been dating for about a year, so he could sense the hurt in her voice. 

He rushed to the door, swinging it open. In front of him was his purple haired girlfriend, her mascara dripping down her face. 

"Oh my god Minx are you ok?!!" Schlatt almost yelled, pulling Minx into a hug, but it only made her cry again. 

Schlatt closed the door behind them and brought them into his room, trying to get some privacy from his annoying dorm mate. 

"Schlatt..." Minx stood by the door as Schlatt beckoned for her to come and sit next to him, but she just looked away. 

"Minx please tell me what's wrong, I hate seeing you like this..." Schlatt stood back up and picked her up bridal style, bringing her to the bed and holding her close. 

Minx mumbled something, but he couldn't quite hear what she was saying. 

"Speak up Minx, I need to know what you're saying..." He rubbed his hand against her face, trying to calm her down. 

"I'm pregnant Schlatt..." Minx said again, a lot louder this time. 

"You're what..." Schlatt froze, fear entering his body.

"I'm pregnant Schlatt..." Minx repeated, still not making eye contact with her boyfriend. 

Schlatt stood up and started pacing the room, biting his fingernails as he tried to make any sense of the situation at hand.

"No. You can't be. We're only 16, we've been so careful. We're not ready to be parents, we don't have any money, we can barely take care of ourselves, let alone a child. Heck, we are children ourselves..." Schlatt told himself, but as soon as he stopped talking he looked towards Minx and saw he was no helping at all. 

She slowly stood up and started to exit the room, but Schlatt grabbed her wrist and swirled her around, pulling her into a kiss. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, one eye brow raised. 

"it's obvious we can't take care of it, so there's no point in it being here..." She started crying again, but this time not for her sake, but for the baby's

"Give me you're honest opinion Minx, do you want the baby. Not what I want, or what your brain wants, but what YOUR heart wants..."

Minx started crying again, looking away from Schlatt and to the muddy, dusty window overlooking the school grounds. 

"Minx, you don't want to get rid of the baby do you..." Schlatt said, reading her thoughts. 

"No, I don't..." She broke down, sobbing and whimpering. She was scared, but Schlatt was going to be there the whole time, he would never leave her. 

He knelt down, lifting her shirt slightly to expose her already slightly showing baby bump. 

"Well baby, I'm your dada, that better be your first word, cause obviously I'm gonna be your favourite." Schlatt looked up to Minx who was rolling her eyes but slightly giggling at her dumb boyfriend.