Chapter 11

In the car, Phil kept checking over to his children to see if they were ok. Tubbo was fast asleep on Tommy's shoulder, who was looking out the window and watching the raindrops fall down the window.

Once they finally arrived, the rain had finally stopped falling, bu the air was still chilly and the car was still covered with frost on the outside. They stood in the office waiting room, waiting for an opening to open so they could see the one and only JS himself.

"Mr Schlatt can see you now..." They heard a lady call from the reception and they followed her to the office door. She opened in and let them slide in, closing the door behind them.

"Hello sir, what is your name?" Phil turned around to see the one and only Schlatt sitting in a spinny chair in front of him, moutains of paper stacks dotted around his desk.

"I am Mr Phil..." Schlatt's eyes lit up as the name rendered in his head. He looked down next to see him to see Tubbo hugging Phil's legs, his eyes filled with tears as he looked at the tall man in front of him.

"Is this..." Schlatt looked to Phil, who nodded. Tears brimmed in his eyes as he looked down at the tiny boy, his son who was now so much older than he had been when he had left him previously.

"Hey Tubster..." Schlatt stood up and knelt down next to Tubbo. Even as teenager, Tubbo was still extremely small for his age.

"Who are you..." Tubbo whispered to Schlatt, the tears in his eyes falling at the sight of his son, who now didn't remember him.

"I'm your..." He looked to Phil to see if he should say it. Phil nodded his head and Schlatt looked back to Tubbo, gripping Phil's legs tighter.

"I'm your dad Tubby..." Schlatt looked into Tubbo's big brown eyes.

"D-dad..." Tubbo said, making Schlatt cry. It had been over a decade since he had heard his son call him dad, so hearing these words brought the light into his life that he had been missing for so many years.

Tubbo slowly let go of Phil's legs and walked closer to Schlatt, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much Tubbo..." Schlatt whispered into his sons ear, gripping his body tightly against him.

"I love you too... dad..."

Sweet little wholesome chapter for you here folks, kinda running out of ideas so if you have any ideas, let me know and I'll write them and tag you in the chapter. Thank you so much for 1000 reads, I love you all so much! <3