Chapter 19

Tommy walked into the house after a long day out with Tubbo and Phil. They had gone out to do some shopping then they went to a swimming pool to go and have a quick swim.

He walked into the living room and stumbled upon a rather short girl with light pink hair and very pretty eyes sitting on the sofa with Fundy on her lap. She was playing with a toy with him. 

"Um, hello?" Tommy asked, a bit confused as to who this person was. 

"Hello! I'm Nihachu, a friend of Techno's." She gave him a warm smile and the german in her speech was very prominant. 

"I'm Tommy." He gave her a kind of forced smile and sat down on the sofa, not taking his eyes off her the whole time, as she did have his nephew and godchild in her arms. 

"Techno talks about you a lot Tommy, he always has. He took a real liking to you." She gave him a slight smile before turning back to Fundy. 

Tommy walked upstairs and into Wilbur's room where he was sleeping soundly on the bed. 

"Earth to Will!" Tommy clapped in his face, forcing him awake. 

"What the hell Tommy!" Wilbur sat up suddenly, rubbing his eyes. He looked to his alarm clock and his eyes widened. 

"I've been asleep for so long oh my god!" He yelled, running down the stairs. Tommy sighed and walked into his room, going on his computer and logging into Minecraft. 

Wilbur rushed down the stairs, legging it into the living room. 

Sat on the sofa was Nihachu and a very peaceful Fundy, giggling at the funny noises and faces she made at him. 

"Hey Will!" She smiled at him, giggling slightly at his looks. His hair was in very messy curls and his jumper was all scrunched up. 

Wilbur looked down at himself and blushed in embarrassment. 

"I am so sorry for being asleep for so long, I just lost track of time and-"

"it's fine Will, don't worry. Fundy has been an angel for me, he's so cute and sweet." She booped his nose and he gave a high pitch squeal. 

Wilbur gave a large sigh and sat down next to her, taking Fundy from her arms. 

Fundy looked to Wilbur and gave him a large smile, grabbing his yellow jumper in his baby arms and hugging him. 

"Papa!" Fundy looked at him and hugged him again. He then turned to Nihachu and pointed at her. 

"Mama!" He yelled to her. Wilbur set him down on the floor and he started crawling around. He had his head in his hands as all the bad memories came flooding in again. 

"Dammit..." He mumbled to himself. Nihachu saw his misery and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. 

"I am so sorry for Will, you never deserved what happened..." She rubbed his back. 

Fundy saw Wilbur crying and started crying himself. Wilbur walked over to him and picked him up, holding him close. 

"Papa's fine my little foxy..." He whispered to him, calming him down. He immediately calmed down and fell sleep in his arms. 

"He loves you a lot Will..." Nihachu told him. He gave her a big smile and sat down next to her, cradling his son in his arms. 

"He never met his mother really. She left a few days after he was born, so he won't really remember her at all..." He huffed. 

"Well she's missing out on a lot. He has an amazing father and that's all he needs to have an amazing childhood." She gave him a huge smile.

"Thanks Nihachu, that helped a lot..." He gave her a weak tired smile.

"You can call me Niki. I best be going, bye Will!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the house, saying goodbye to everyone at the same time.

"Wow Will, found yourself a new girlfriend." Phil walked into the living room, seeing Will glow a bright shade of pink. 

"W- What?!!" He yelled, startling the sleeping Fundy. 

"Sorry bubba, go back to sleep..." He rocked Fundy gently back and forth, sending him back to sleep.

"I see what she means about you being an amazing dad though Will." Phil went and sat down next to Wilbur.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, most people don't actually manage to nail parenting the first time, but it seems like you managed to do it no problems asked. That's what we call the parental instinct."

"What's that?" Wilbur asked, genuinly confused.

"Well,  it's something that only parents can have. It's like another sense, it's something that tells you when something is wrong or when something is going to happen to your child. You have that." Phil gave him a smile, patting him on the back.

"Thanks Phil, for being here." 

"It's no problem son, I'm your dad, I'll always be here..." Phil gave Wilbur a weak hug before walking out into the kitchen to cook tea. 

Tommy walked into the living room and sat down next to Wilbur.

"Wanna hold him?" Wilbur asked, Tommy nodded viciously. Wilbur passed the sleeping fox to Tommy and he immediately softened his face. 

"I love you so much Fundy..." Tommy gave him a tiny kiss on the forehead, hugging him close.

"I better put him to bed down." Wilbur took Fundy from Tommy.

"Awe, do you have to?" Tommy gave him the puppy dog eyes. 

"Yes Tommy." Wilbur rolled his eyes and took him into his room, placing him on his bed. 

Hey guys! For the next few chapters Tommy might not be in them that much, because now this is maily based around Wilbur and Fundy, but trust me. Soon Tommy will make his grand return as the main character, this is all leading up to something.

I love you all so so much and thank you all for the reads on this story. Never stop being amazing <3 xxx