Chapter 14

Phil woke up to the loud buzz of his alarm clock. He sat up, rubbing his eyes a little so he could see the time on the clock.

9:27

"CRAP!" Phil yelled loudly, jumping out of bed and running out into the hallway, kicking down everyones door and yelling at them to get up. He then ran into his room and changed extremely quickly.

He jumped down the stairs and got put brunch bars for everyone as it was too late for any of them to have breakfast properly,

One by one, each child came trodding down the stairs, not looking the best, but it had to do.

"Why didn't you wake us up?!!" Techno was the last to come running down the stairs, his light pink hair in a messy ponytail, glasses falling down his face slightly. Different pieces of paper with nonsense maths and english on were flying down the stairs.

Tommy stood up and helped him pick up the paper that had fallen, giving them to Techno before grabbing his bag from upstairs and standing in the hallway, waiting for everyone else to be ready.

Once everyone had finally gotten ready, they all got into Phil's van and started the drive to school.

Techno and Wilbur were dropped off to their college, immediately darting to their classes. Phil then sped to Tommy and Tubbo's school.

Tubbo got out of the car and ran into the building to his class, Tommy went to follow him, but was pulled back by Phil.

"I couldn't change your timetable to be the same as Tubbo's, so there's no point in following him. Go to the woman at the office, she'll take care of you from there ok?"

Tommy nodded his head and slowly walked into the school, watching Phil's car drove away. Tommy took a deep breath before walking to the person in the  office.

"Hello, can I help you?" The woman said. She had long, brown fluffy hair and hazel eyes. She seemed really nice and was very soft in the way she spoke.

"I- I'm Tommy, I'm new here and have no clue where to go, could you maybe help me out a bit?" Tommy asked.

"Of course sweetie, I'll go and get your timetable now!" She gave Tommy a big smile and walked off to her computer. Tommy sat down on one of the chairs and starting swinging his legs around.

"Here you go Tommy, I found your timetable, looks like your first class is Art in room 57. That's up those stairs there!" She smiled.

"Thank you miss..." Tommy said, giving her a faint smile in response.

"Please, call me Puffy!" She smiled back, waving Tommy off as he walked up the stairs.

"She said it was up here somewhere..." Tommy thought to himself, walking along the corridor, looking for room 57.

"Finally!" Tommy looked at a door which had the number 57 engraved onto it. He knocked on the door and the teacher waved him in. He stood next to his desk as she finished sorting out her documents.

"Hello sir, my name is Tommy and I'm new here, I was told that this is the class I needed to go to..." Tommy looked him up and down. He had black/brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue suit and tie, his blazer was on the back of his spinny chair.

"Hello there Tommy, my name is Mr Skeppy and I will be teaching your art class for the rest of the year! Your seat is over there, next to Ranboo." Mr Skeppy pointed to the seat next to Ranboo and Tommy thanked him, walking over to the seat and sitting down, taking all of his equipment out.

"This is gonna be a long year..." Tommy thought to himself as the teacher began to explain the different art styles.

Hello! This chapter was based off of an idea that came from Jayden_E so go and thank them for this chapter. I love you all so much and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter xxx <3