Chapter 24

This chapter will be mainly about Ranboo getting to know everyone, because he already knows Tubbo and Tommy, however Techno, Wilbur and Phil don't know him that well, and now that he's living with them so he kinda needs to get used to them.  Also, mention of abusive household and death and car crashes so you have been warned!

Ranboo sat up on his bed slowly, making sure to not move his broken arm. He looked at his clock to see it was really early in the morning and the golden sun was shining through the slight gap in the curtains. 

He looked at Tubbo, who was breathing deeply in and out in his sleep, smiling at whatever dream he was having. 

Ranboo sighed and got out of bed, putting on his fluffy hoodie and pulling the hood over his hair, which he needed to wash. 

He walked downstairs and heard a few steps coming from the kitchen, shaking him. It was so early in the morning, who would be down here?

"Hello?" Ranboo said, peeping his head around the door. 

"Oh, hey." Wilbur stared at Ranboo, a cup of coffee in one hand, and a sleeping baby in his other. He had dark bags under his eyes and he looked like he was gonna pass out.

"Hey Wilbur, you ok?" Ranboo asked, walking to him slightly just in case he fell. 

"Yeah mate, I'm fine. Just a bit *yawn* tired, that's all..." Wilbur gave Ranboo a weak smile, however his eyes kept almost closing and he looked really wobbly on his feet. 

"Wilbur, sit down on the sofa, I'll take Fundy, do you want me to get you anything?" Ranboo asked, slowly taking the sleepy baby from him, trying to not startle him. 

"No thanks *yawn* Ranboo... I'll be fine..." Wilbur passed out at the end of that sentence, snoring loudly, leaving Ranboo with a baby on his own. 

Ranboo didn't want to wake anyone up, they had all been so kind to him, allowing him to live in their house, taking him to the hospital, giving him food. 

He slowly placed Fundy on the sofa, waking him up. 

"'Apa?" Fundy slowly opened his big, round eyes. He soon realised that his Papa wasn't in front of him, instead it was the weird boy from yesterday. 

"Hey, shh no no no it's ok Fundy don't cry..." Ranboo picked up Fundy, holding him in his arms and rocking him slightly. 

"I'm not your papa Fundy, my name is Ranboo." Ranboo told Fundy once he had calmed down. He placed Fundy back on the sofa once again, giving him a rusk to keep him occupied. 

"Boo!" Fundy giggled, wrapping his tiny baby hand around Ranboo's finger. 

"Close enough..." Ranboo giggled. His head swung around once he heard someone walking down the stairs. 

"Hey Ran- Oh Ranboo, why didn't you wake me up?" Phil walked down the stairs, stumbling upon Ranboo taking care of his grandson. 

"I didn't wanna wake you guys up, you've all been so nice to me and I wanna make it up to you." Ranboo looked to Phil who was giving him a smile. 

"Ranboo, you don't need to do anything for us. It's human decency to let you stay here, besides, any friend of my sons is a friend of mine." Phil patted his back and walked into the kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee. 

"Boo!" Fundy made grabby hands to Ranboo, forcing him to pick him up. 

"What do you want Fundy?" Ranboo asked, looking at Fundy. 

"Huggles!" Fundy wrapped his arms around Ranboo's neck, giving him a cute baby hug. 

"Awe!" Tubbo ran down the stairs and took a picture of the two hugging.