Chapter 22

Wow, you lucky devils, 2 chapters in one day!

"Hey Tech, can I come in?" Phil knocked on the door, however he didn't get a response. He slowly opened the door onto Techno, lying on his bed. For the first time in years, Phil was watching his child cry in front of him.

"Tech, why didn't you tell me this?" Phil asked, stroking Techno's hair as he huddled himslef on his bed.

"Because, you were so sad and I didn't want to be another thing on your mind..." Technoblade told him, finally letting out everything he had been holding in for the past 10 years.

"How long have you felt this?" He asked. Technoblade mumbled something, but Phil couldn't hear it.

"Can you speak up bud?"

"Since she left..." Techno swatted Phil's hand away and covered his body with the duvet.

Phil's eyes widened. This whole time Kristen had been gone, Technoblade had felt like it was his fault, and didn't say anything to protect him and Wilbur.

"Techno, you're my son. No matter how much it hurts to talk about it, if you're hurting then you can tell me..." Phil started tearing up.

"I did love her. I loved her more than I've ever loved anyone in the whole world, but I didn't know how to show it... So she took it the wrong way..." Techno tried to stop himself from crying, but only ended up making it worse.

"It's not your fault Techno, you were new to the family and you had never experienced anything remotely close to love towards anyone but Will. Don't blame it on yourself, it was her option to leave..." Phil gave Techno a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

After a while, Technoblade walked back downstairs and into the living room.

"Techno, hold Fundy, imma help dad cook tea!" Wilbur shoved Fundy into Technoblade's arms and ran out into the kitchen.

Techno sat down and held Fundy in front of him, his brown eyes staring directly into Fundy's beautiful ocean coloured ones. Fundy giggled and grabbed Techno's long, pink hair, playing with it in his hands.

Techno relaxed a bit and held Fundy in a way that was comfortable for both of them, allowing Techno to get used to having a child on him.

Just as Fundy was starting to get a bit tired, the door bell rang and Tubbo took a grand leap down the stairs.

"Who could that be?" Phil got to the door before Tubbo and opened it. Standing outside was Ranboo, looking exhausted and out of breath.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, slightly worried.

"Hey Tub-" Ranboo begun before collapsing into Phil's arms.

"OH MY GOD RANBOO!" Tubbo yelled as Phil took him to the sofa.

"What happened to him?" Phil asked as Tubbo sat on the floor next to him and grabbed his hand, holding it in his. (PLATONIC BEE DUO BEGINS HERE)

"I wish I knew..." Tubbo whispered.

A Few Hours Later-

Ranboo slowly sat up, grabbing his head as he felt a headache coming on. His movements woke the sleeping boy on the floor up.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled slightly, giving him a huge hug.

"Hey Tubs..." Ranboo hugged him back, wincing in pain as he struggled to move his arm.

"Ranboo, what happened..." Tubbo asked, almost crying but holding it together.

"..." Ranboo looked away from Tubbo.