Chapter 13

*A Few Days Later*

Tommy was lying down on his bed, scrolling through YouTube on his phone, trying to avoid the rest of the household as per usual.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

He heard from inside the room, to which he got up and opened the door. In front of him he saw Tubbo standing there, twiddling his thumbs around.

"What do you want..." Tommy asked, desperate to just slam the door in his face.

" I..." Tubbo halted. "I wanna hang out with you..." He looked up from the ground, giving Tommy a full view of his face.

His eyes were big and had a shiny look to them, meaning he was on the verge of crying. He gave it a thought and then decided it wasn't worth the arguing.

"Fine..." Tommy stepped aside to allow Tubbo into his room, who gave him a genuine smile and walked in, Tommy closing the door once he had walked in.

He sat next to Tubbo where they were in an akward silence for a few minutes.

"What do you wanna do?" Tubbo asked Tommy, to which he just shrugged.

Tubbo sighed and looked into Tommy's eyes before looking back down.

"We didn't want to get rid of you y'know..." This caught Tommy's attention.

"None of us did, we never have and never will. We said the things we said because we didn't think we were fit for you. You didn't seem to connect to us very well and we were such a big and akward family, we just didn't think you liked being around us..."

Tommy thought about this for a second.

"You... You were wrong..." Tommy said, Tubbo snapped his head up.

"I loved being here. Everyone's gone through the same sh*t as me and was so understanding. They always knew how to make me happy, or make me feel loved, and for once I felt like I belonged. I did things for you guys that I never thought I would do again. When you got rid of me, I felt broken..."

The next thing Tommy knew, Tubbo had pulled him into a big hug.

"I'm so sorry Tommy, we never meant to make you feel like that..." Tubbo pulled away. "I never meant to make you feel like that..."

"It's ok, I understand you were only thinking of me. But just know this is the best home I've ever been to ever, ok?"

"Ok." Tubbo smiled and gave him a quick hug before dragging him into his room so they could play on the PC.

*2 Hours Later*

Wilbur was walking upstairs to go into his room when he heard two boys squealing in Tubbo's room.

He very slowly walked to the door and opened it silently.

There he saw Tubbo on the floor, being tickle attacked by Tommy. Wilbur smile and slowly closed the door again, running down the stairs quickly.

"DAD!" Wilbur yelled, making Phil run into the living room.

"What's wrong son?!!" Phil asked, slightly worried.

"You'll never guess what I just saw!" Wilbur looked into Phil's eyes.

"What?"

"Tubbo and Tommy were bonding! They were on the floor laughing!" Wilbur starting jumping around happily.

Phil smiled and giggled at Wilbur's funny dancing before walking back into the kitchen to start cooking food.

*Really late at night*

Wilbur walked down the stairs, stopping at the bottom when he realised that the kitchen light was on. He walked slowly into the kitchen, giving a sigh of relief when he saw Tommy getting a glass of water.

"Oh... Hi Will..." Tommy said.

"Why are you up so late Tommy...?" Will asked, getting food out of the fridge.

"Couldn't sleep..." Tommy mumbled.

"Neither..." Wilbur responded with.

"Imma go back to bed now." Tommy put the glass in the sink and started walking out.

"Tommy, I know you might be too old for this now, but do you want me to sing you a song?" Wilbur asked.

"Why not..." Tommy said, walking up the stairs and into his room. Will got his guitar from his own room and then sat down next to Tommy's bed.

"This is a new song, so sorry if it's bad..." Wilbur said, beggining to play the song.

*Song end*

Wilbur played the last note of the song and looked at Tommy, who's eyes were now drooping slightly.

"Thank you Will..." Tommy gave him a smile before falling asleep. Wilbur blew him a kiss before exiting the room and going into his own.

That night, Wilbur slept the best he had ever slept.

This story idea came from Strawberry_Serval So thank you very much for that. I love you all so very much and I apologise for not uploading much, I am not in my summer holidays so hopefully I can upload more. Always comment your ideas, it helps so much. I love you all so very much and hopefully you wont stop reading my stories xxx <3