Chapter 17

*11 months later*

Wilbur had gotten over Sally leaving, and was now stressing out for another reason.

In less than 3 weeks, it was Fundy's first birthday. His very first birthday! He was planning for his friends and relatives to visit, while also trying to take care of Fundy.

Fundy had grown a lot in the past year. He learnt how to crawl, and his baby babbling had turned into small words or phrases. His looks had changed slightly, his hair being more ginger, with slight white streaks in it.

Wilbur had gone to check out the white streaks and it turned out he had poliosis, but it was fine. Nothing life threatning.

Fundy also loved foxes. Any time someone would mention one, or give him a fox toy, he would burst out into little baby giggles.

"I have an idea!" Tubbo said to Wilbur, munching down on his cornflakes.

"What is it?" Wilbur asked, not turning away though as he had to feed Fundy his food.

"Maybe you could take Fundy to the zoo!" Tubbo smiled, making everyones heads turn.

"That's actually a pretty good idea!" Tommy looked at Wilbur.

"That's perfect! Thank you so much Tubbo." Wilbur smiled at Tubbo, picking up Fundy from his highchair  and taking him into the living room. Tubbo and Techno walked out, leaving Tommy and Phil in the kitchen on their own.

"Everything has happened so quickly..." Phil said to Tommy.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked.

"Well, we adopted you over 2 years ago now almost. Everyone is going to college soon or leaving college soon, we finally managed to find Tubbo's dad and Wilbur is a dad, making me a grandad and all of you guys uncles." Phil huffed, ending the sentence.

Tommy looked into the living room, seeing Wilbur tickling Fundy while Tubbo and Techno had an argument over what to watch on the TV.

"I'm proud of you Tommy." Tommy looked up to Phil.

"Why me?"

"When we first met you, you were untrusting. You didn't want to get close to any of us out of fear. And now look at you! All grown up, going to college soon and you have a whole family!" Phil gave him a genuine smile.

Tommy gave Phil a big hug before walking into the living room together.

"What did we decide on watching?" Tommy asked, sitting down next to Wilbur, who was bouncing baby Fundy on his lap.

"They're watching Hamilton, again." Wilbur rolled his eyes, making Fundy giggle. Wilbur gave Fundy to Tommy so he could go and get something to eat for himself.

*Fundy's Birthday*

"Everyone wake up!" Wilbur walked down the hallway, Fundy on his back as he clashed two pots together.

"WHAT THE HELL WILBUR!" Tommy yelled, opening the door roughly.

"You guys gotta get ready, we're going to the zoo for this little things birthday!" Wilbur threw the pans down and took Fundy of his back, chucking him in the air and catching him, making Fundy burst into laughter. Wilbur gave a big smile at his reaction and walked downstairs with him.

"I'm proud of Will too!" Phil gave a smile before closing his door to get changed.

Once everyone had changed, they piled themselves into Phil's van, Wilbur sitting next to the birthday boy in the back.