"No...Yaz.."
Sayba wiped her tears fearing the darkness for it disallowed her to see Yazan.

He turned on the table lamp while massaging his chest as warm sets of tears flowed down his eyes.

"Yazan...Yazan.."
Sayba almost jumped on his lap only to have his disapproval when he placed his hand in between.

They both stared at each other for a while, Yazan still lost in the nightmare while Sayba fearing if that turned out true because what she sees in his eyes, is rejection.

"Believe me....can't you?"
Sayba sobbed reaching to his hand, patting there.

'She's mine alone.'
A voice from inside his chest claimed to which he felt his breathe evening back.

He noticed her tears in the oceanic eyes waving wild, her soul pleading him to pull him to her place, to his arms, to where she actually resides.

So he grabbed her waist and shifted her to his lap, immediately fading her fear away.

"Wallahi I only love you."

"Did I say something bad to you? I'm sorry, I had nightmare. Don't mind me if I hurt you for it...I'm really sorry."

He lovingly caressed her back, assuming that the nightmare caused him doubt her in reality and so she burst into tears.

"I had a worse one...."
She sobbed hugging him tighter.

"Ohh..it's okay. Sshh.. baby don't cry."

"Yazan do you believe me?"
She looked up holding his face in her hands, breathing warm air to his lips.

"I do..."

"Promise?"

"Yes love, why wouldn't I? Promise, I do."

"I love you, only."

"Better for you, if it's only me, and none else, EVER."

She gasped to his cold voice, ascending her gaze up to only find his eyes strictly warning her of that with a forced smile, yet a dangerous one.

Damn it was just a nightmare!

[Yazan haters come out please, welcome bravos]

•••••

"Come in."

Having Yazan's hoarse voice's permission, the girl clicked the door open and entered in, clad in a tropical teal Abaya, a white coat on top and her face covered with a black veil.

Yazan made his gaze travel up at her that itself lowered the next second in honor.

"Dr.Sawda! The file is in the third row in there."
He informed pointing the rack behind him.

Busy back with what he was doing in his desktop, he unnoticed her locking the door that she was supposed to not even shut off like the other times.