"I wanted to see the flower bloom on the branch you just cut. It's useless now."

When it doesn't conform to his expectations, what was the use in keeping it?

______

In another building in Hannam-

Jennie looked disbelievingly at her mother, "What? Sister and Jeon Jungkook are together? Mom, are you sure you are not mistaken?"

"I've seen it with my own eyes, how can I be wrong, not to mention his behavior," Hye Eun said holding the documents and sitting in a sofa.

"This girl is getting worse and worse. Actually daring to go after a person like Jeon Jungkook," Kim Won-Hae said condescendingly. She was definitely aiming for him for his wealth.

Hye Eun frowned when she heard husbands that, "I saw that the person was extremely protective of Lisa, may be he is her boyfriend," she said thoughtfully.

If Lisa had a stable boyfriend, she would feel much better.

"Mom, that is so funny," Jennie said with disdain as she put a delicate pastry in her mouth. "Who is do you think is Jeon Jungkook? There is rich and there is Jeon Jungkook. He was raised as a part of the British aristocracy, someone like Lisa can be his girlfriend? He's just using her to warm his bed."

Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend? Lisa, you will not have that life.

Listening to Jennie, Hye Eun stayed silent. Her silence indirectly showed her stance, that she really thought that the Jeon young master was treating her as a temporary bed warmer.

Won-Hae, as the head of the Kim family, stood with hands behind his back and after a moment said, "Now that the relationship between us is broken, Lisa's promiscuity and vulgarity have nothing to do with us. It's a good thing we cut our ties off before she could ruin our reputation. Let's just send these documents to the court and be done with it."

Jennie nodded with approval and said mockingly, "No wonder she left Taehyung alone. She claimed into the bed of a more influential person, she did not want someone with comparatively less money, Hmph! It's such a joke when she's just a bed warmer."

"Jennie, You are talking about your sister, you should take care of your words," a gentle voice sounded indifferently.

The three people in the room turned around to see Taehyung standing in the doorway. Won-Hae immediately got up to greet him, "Ah, Taehyung, you are here," even though he is his son in law, Taehyung was after all the only heir of the King family.

"What does that mean? You never spoke for Lisa before," Jennie couldn't control the disgust in her voice. A stupid girl like that who lived on her family's charity, why was he worrying about a nobody like her?

"But then again, I never heard you family of three accuse a person behind her back like this," he said mockingly. Until now, he had only ever heard.

"Those are facts! Do you think she'll be considered good enough to be married by someone?" Jennie asked with a sneer.

"Oh. What about her do you think that is so unmarriable?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"You..." She tried hard to maintain her expression from twisting in hatred. What? He thinks well of her now that she climbed on someone else's bed?

Why does he make it sound like she's sound like she's no better than that little whore?

Suddenly Jennie clutched her stomach and doubled over, "Ah, it hurts..."

"Jen, what's wrong?" Won-Hae and Hye Eun immediately got up to see what happened.

Jennie kept holding her stomach and looked at Taehyung standing away from her indifferently. Suddenly a bad feeling shot through her heart.

"Taehyung, she's just an outsider. Why do you want to antagonize your pregnant wife for another woman?" Won-Hae asked angrily.

"Jennie is carrying your child," Hye Eun said.

"That's right," Won-Hae continued, "we took care of you when you were young and Jennie personally helped you and now she's even carrying your baby. That Lisa means nothing to us, and she even broke her relationship with our family, we can talk about her how we like, she is no daughter of our home!"

She was disowned?

Taehyung's gaze swept over the table and stopped at the file left so conspicuously. The title above the document glared at him in bold letters.

They thoroughly removed Lisa from their family.

Well, it was actually good.

Taehyung looked at them coldly for another few seconds before he walked up to Jennie, "Sorry, I have been in a bad mood recently. Let's go to the hospital to see if you are all right."

Seeing Taehyung's voice soften down, the girl nestled in his arms and said softly, "it's okay, as long as you stay with me.."

"Of course, I'll stay with you," Taehyung's eyes did not soften even a smidgen as he made a promise and patted her on her back.

As he supported her out of the house, his eyes frequently darted to the document on the table, an unfathomable look in his eyes.