chapter 38

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 38

    To say that the game still needs to pay attention to balance, even if the players are not a unified starting line, but the internal balance mechanism of the game still has.

    "I think so, but it feels more difficult for two to play together than one boss." Zhuang Yun thought so.

    "Let's take a look at that time, maybe the BOSS styles vary from place to place."

    "It must be seen. I want to eat yakitori besides chicken thighs." Lujiu remembered that the chicken skewers were brushed with special sauce, and it tasted delicious. Mouthful.

    Zhuang Yun swallowed what she said.

    The two bosses are on the Yunling slope. According to reports, the hillside is a riverside, rich in aquatic plants and a lot of fish and shrimps. Those two chickens love to peck at the fish, shrimps and crabs in the water.

    They really can't get aquatic products, so you have to learn the fisherman's card to catch food in the water. Unfortunately, no one in Xuantian City has this skill until now. Lujiu plans to have a chance to get a fishing team in the future.

    Several people continued along the road towards Yunling Slope. It has been nearly two weeks since the last time the players in Jinghe District killed the BOSS. They guessed it would refresh again in about two days.

    Lu Jiu and others came by coincidence. It was only in the afternoon when he arrived, and he looked at the river after a few meals.

    The river is about 5 meters wide, and there is no end in sight when winding all the way. People in Jinghe District call it the Yunling River. There are clusters of vigorous grass growing on both sides of the river.

    Lu Jiu walked into the river. The water was crystal clear. You could see a few schools of fish swimming by, and shrimps and crabs could be seen on the pebbles at the bottom of the river.

    "Wow, I really want to catch it." Unfortunately, there are many restrictions in the game world. If you don't learn the fisherman card, even if you go down the river to catch fish and shrimp, you will slip through your fingers.

    Zhuang Yun followed to see the scenery at the bottom of the river, "I'm really fat."

    Lu Jiu simply took off his shoes and played with the water. She didn't dare to go down the river. Who knows how deep it is, in case she drowns.

    Several people looked for a nearby hillside as a resting place. The sky gradually darkened, and Lu Jiu took out the tent early.

    In the tent, Lu Jiu began to search for props, and remembered that the backpack will change in the next update.

    There are too many things in the backpack, you can search directly if you know the name, so as not to find it slowly, now she will take the time to take a good look at all the things in her backpack and get familiar with it.

    Fortunately, the backpacks are still unlimited, and it will be more troublesome to find things when they are limited in the future.

    Lu Jiu shook his head, not thinking about this, and found the prop he wanted to see.

    [Transport Crystal: Magical teleport crystal with magical effect, you can come to the designated place as you like. (This is an out-of-print item, use one less than one)]

    She has more than 4,900 crystals. As to whether the teleportation is a one-time use or will form a teleportation point, it needs experimentation.