chapter 70

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 70

    Now it is another email from the leader of the squad. Throughout the email, I hope she, the city owner, can solve the food problem.

    Although Li Aoting was a first-hand player, she also had gold coins, but thinking that there were still a lot of money to be used in the future, she was never willing to buy a lot of materials.

    Even most of the materials needed by the shops were collected by their city owner team.

    They don't even collect food like grains. They are all near the city-states, and there are a lot of grains collected from a few plants. At the time, she thought it was useless to buy them.

    It is only now that I understand that the city lord himself has no storage, and there is really a great crisis.

    Not only her city-state, but Yao Bing'an and the others are in the same situation. Now they are trying their best to appease the fear of the residents, as well as the unhappy heart of the professional players.

    Because of this, the members of their own city owner squad were not happy to go out to clear the fields, but went to collect food outside the city with the players of the life department.

    Fear can be spread. Everyone always feels that the world will be more dangerous after the game is updated. You must have food in your body to ensure that you are not hungry.

    Because of this, even if they knew that the black scorpion had been refreshed on Pingjingshan, they were not willing to work together for the time being.

    Wu Yucheng.

    The team looked at a few stalls still selling things, but they weren't eating food, but some people who could forge skills and tailor skills sell their own items.

    Although they were members of the City Lord's team, they had already told Yao Bing'an that they had to go outside to collect the staple food these days, and the matter of Qingye would slow down.

    Cheng Yunshi and his brother and Xiang team went out to gather food together. It is still early in the morning. There are already many people out of the city, most of them are life players.

    She was a little worried about the current situation, "Brother, let's go out to clear the fields after we gather enough food."

    Cheng Yunhong touched her sister's head, "Well, but you also know that the more this is, the better. After the two days, we will go out. Qingye, get more meat for the winter."

    After saying that the team fell silent, the team didn't know what to say to encourage teammates.

    In fact, there are not few grain fields around Wuyu City, but thousands of people gather in large quantities at the same time, and they are definitely not available. Even if it is autumn, the grain will be refreshed every day.

    They went a little farther away, there was still a field with few people here, and a group of people scattered to gather silently.

    In the area between Cheng Yunshi and his brother, there was a faint sound of arguing in his ears. This kind of quarrel was too common in the past two days. There are only so many materials and there are not enough people.

    Like Li Aoting, the city lord Yao Bing'an had never thought of purchasing grain as a reserve before, and now he has no persuasiveness to stabilize the emotions of the residents.