chapter 77

return
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
small
Chapter 77

    Zhuang Yun took the opportunity to drink a bottle of medicine to replenish his vitality and blood. Without replenishing his vitality, his vitality would fall below 30%. By then, it would be bad if he was infected with a negative state.

    Most importantly, he doesn't want to have wounds.

    "Roar—"

    The saber-toothed tiger was attacked on his back, swinging his huge body to shake off Shen Jufeng on his back, but Shen Jufeng clenched the hilt of the sword tightly and didn't let go. Anyway, it hurts BOSS himself.

    Seeing that he couldn't shake his opponent, the saber-toothed tiger decided to lie down and squash this, just sticking to the little thing that made it annoying.

    When Lu Jiu saw the BOSS want to lie down next to him, he reminded, "Shen Jufeng, it has to lie down and press you down, let go!"

    Shen Jufeng pulled out the sword with his wrist vigorously, and flew away from its back with its wings because of the blood of the BOSS. The amount is too low, it will hurt it to form a wound, blood stains the long sword.

    Taking advantage of the victory, Lu Jiu took a few steps forward to get closer. Zhuang Yun almost recovered and lifted his heavy sword to follow behind. As for the shield, the shield was bitten by a saber-toothed tiger and its wear was exhausted and it was scrapped.

    The saber-toothed tiger panted, his nose was hot, and then raised his head and screamed, Lu Jiu saw that this was not an attack, but it was in a state of violent violentness.

    Although there is not much blood, but this BOSS attack and other attributes are all doubled, it is no joke to be slapped.

    Shen Jufeng and Zhuang Yun fought each other, just wanting to get rid of this boss as soon as possible.

    Lu Jiu aimed at the fragile parts of the saber-toothed tiger from the rear, such as its abdomen, throat, etc., which can now cause wounds to the boss, of course, pick a soft place to start.

    The arrow hit the abdomen, the saber-toothed tiger's pupils tightened, and the two who attacked it madly flung away. One turned and swiveled the long tail and swept towards Lu Jiu. For this human who has been shooting secret arrows, it is currently what it wants to kill most. .

    This time Lujiu reacted very quickly. He took out his shield and placed it on his side. Unfortunately, this BOSS's tail was too powerful. Lujiu was hit by a giant tree, and even a tree with extremely stable roots like the giant tree swayed a few times. Down.

    "Lu Jiu!"

    "Miss Lu!" The

    two saw that Lu Jiu was directly knocked out by the saber-toothed tiger with nearly a thousand qi and blood, and now the vast majority of professional players have more than 2,000 qi and blood, more than 3,000.

    Moreover, she even flew to the giant tree, and the giant tree shook. It is conceivable that if the blow was placed just before the end, people would have died long ago.

    Lu Jiu felt a surge in her chest, and opened her mouth to vomit a mouthful of blood, which seemed to contain minced meat. She gritted her teeth and cursed, "Damn, it hurts me to death." The

    two people over there couldn't see her situation, but they saw people. When I can move, my heart relaxes a little, at least not dead.

    It's just that Lu Jiu lay on the trunk for a while and couldn't help it. She had been hit several times before, and her blood volume had dropped to half. She didn't drink any medicine to replenish her blood.