chapter 35 Killing the Black Scorpion

Back to

Doom is live

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 35: Killing the Black Scorpion

    Lu Jiu stood far away in a hurry, pulling the bowstring away, but she couldn't shoot the scorpion's eyes while standing on the ground, because Zhuang Yun was by her side and she didn't dare to fly with her wings.

    Although Shen Jufeng's and Zhuang Yun's attacks didn't even scratch the scorpion shell, they still dealt a little damage. The black scorpion hasn't used the tail stab yet.

    After finishing a sword, Shen Jufeng said to Zhuang Yun: "I attacked the connection point between its shells. I attacked there just now. The damage was much higher."

    Zhuang Yun looked around for a week and found that the tail spur hadn't moved, and he escaped the black scorpion hammer. The front claw, chopped a node on its other leg, and this blow produced a -126 attack.

    Shen Jufeng saw it clearly in his eyes, the scorpion still had weaknesses, and shouted to Lu Jiu in the distance, "Shoot the node on its shell, there is a weakness!"

    Lu Jiu immediately raised his arrow to aim, slowing down his breath and staring at it. When the moving Scorpion was facing her from the side, Lu Jiu released the scissors and shot it all the way to a node on its back shell, immediately seeing -200 damage.

    "Hiss——"

    This is the black scorpion who has shot pain, and the first time I heard it scream.

    This undoubtedly motivated Lu Jiu, and she immediately drew the bowstring to prepare for the second shot. This time she was very thankful that she had obtained the skill of instant hit, otherwise she might not have hit the shot just now.

    Zhuang Yun also let go of his hand and attacked. When the scorpion's front claw swung, his huge sword struck back, this time triggering the paralyzed negative state!

    Shen Jufeng moved very quickly. He jumped on the front claw and ran all the way to the back of the scorpion. He found that attacking the back was better than a few legs.

    The triggering paralysis seemed to anger the scorpion. Its tail spurs were raised high, and the hairs of the former pincers sensed the location of the disgusting prey, and then stabbed it fiercely.

    Zhuang Yun turned pale with fright, and quickly jumped to avoid him. The scorpion missed a hit and quickly started the second attack. At this time, Lu Jiu moved, and his bow and arrow hit a node in the tail.

    After Scorpion roared, his stabbing movement stopped, and then he found Lu Jiu's location, no matter if Zhuang Yun was about to run over and kill her first.

    "Run!" Zhuang Yun shouted, he couldn't stop Scorpion from running towards Lu Jiu.

    Lu Jiu stood still and drew the bowstring again. Black Scorpion ran towards her in a straight line and aimed better. This time he shot directly and hit the tail node again, this time hitting -226 damage.

    The scorpion was even more angry, and Shen Jufeng standing on its back ignored it.

    Shen Jufeng barely stabilized his feet, went to look for Scorpion's eyes, and soon found two big eyes in the middle of his back. The whole black eyes were still looking around.