Chapter 12 City-State Mission

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 12 City-State Mission

    Lu Jiu glanced at the endless fields, and felt that he was wise and lucky to find a place where crops grew so densely.

    She doesn't know how many acres it is, but only three or four rice plants can harvest 20 kilograms of rice. Feeding tens of thousands of people shouldn't be a problem.

    Lu Jiu didn't collect too much, so he stopped at 200 jin meters, and then went to collect other things, but Shen Jufeng was still going on, there was no way he didn't have as much food as Lu Jiu.

    When Shen Jufeng collected it, he saw Lu Jiu sitting on Tiankan in a daze, actually watching the dialogue channel.

    He remembered that no monsters have been attacked here until now. "Say there are no monsters near the city-states even near these fields?"

    Because of the excessive resources and the scattered positions of people, they were not afraid that others would hear them, so he asked. Come out.

    Lu Jiu absentmindedly nodded, "The city-state also belongs to the city lord’s territory. If you want to fight wild monsters, you have to walk some distance. For example, other players find the city-state and walk around and find no wild monsters nearby, indicating that there is a city-state nearby. It's also a kind of information."

    But it doesn't mean that you can stay in the city and not go out. If you want to be stronger and get better resources, you must go out.

    She remembered something again and patted her thigh, "Yes, I forgot to release the city-state mission, and I don’t know what to do."

    Fortunately, the release mission does not have to be carried out in the city-state. Residents in the city soon received the prompt.

    [The city lord has released the city-state task, and actively complete it to obtain corresponding resources. ] If

    you want to do a task, you must go to the task hall to pick up the task, and soon some people will take action to pick up the task.

    [Task 1:

    Collect a plant of rice;

    gather a plant of wheat.

    Task reward: Glory Crystal x5.

    Task 2:

    Killing unlimited ordinary monsters, reward: Glory Crystal x5;

    There is no limit to killing ordinary enhanced monsters. Reward: Dust of Glory x1;

    No limit to killing ordinary mutant monsters. Reward: Dust of Glory x3;

    Killing monsters can effectively curb the formation of beasts, and it is the responsibility of everyone to protect the city. 】

    Obviously the first task is very simple, but it is very slow to accumulate 5000 contribution points, and the second task will be relatively faster, and we all know that killing monsters can also get benefits.

    Now we basically know what the contribution value needs, a glory crystal = 1 contribution value, a glory dust = 2 contribution points, a glory fragment = 10 contribution points, and a glory heart = 100 contribution points.     Zhuang Yun and his daughter were in the mission hall. He accumulated some copper coins on the way to escape and directly paid the loan fee for two months. It was safe in the city and he didn't have to worry about his daughter's safety.     City-state regulations do not allow fighting, as long as it is within the city-state's territory, skills cannot be used, unless it is to attack wild monsters.     If the attack is restricted in the city, even if the shot is 0 damage, it will be driven out of the city by the black, and all assets in the city will be automatically confiscated.     Zhuang Yun saw the first mission and it was suitable for his daughter, and the second mission was done by himself. He specially observed that there would be no monster attacks near the city-state, and it was safe to go out to collect.     I play more wild monsters outside, and get 5000 contribution points as soon as possible to let his daughter become a permanent resident. He knows that becoming a permanent resident has many advantages, and he can buy a house in a residential area for permanent residence.     You can still open a shop in the city. No matter if it’s for food or clothing, you can only set up stalls in the commercial street and you have to pay the stall fee. Although it is not expensive, if you don’t sell anything for a day, it’s a waste of money. Cost.     Anyway, becoming a permanent resident is considered to have a home, and their most important concept in China is home.     An An quickly picked up task one, and it was safe to collect outside the city. "Dad will pick us up and do the task together."

    Zhuang Yun's daughter’s soft hair silently took her hand and walked out of the mission hall, “Okay, once the mission is finished, you will go back to the city, and my dad will go out to do other missions.”

    An An is only 5 years old, but it may be due to divorced parents. She has always been well-behaved and sensible, knowing a lot of monsters outside.

    Although she was worried, she had seen her father deal with those monsters, and she knew that she couldn't help much, "Okay, then father must come back."

    This is due to the environment, and An An understands that this is not something that can be solved by acting like a baby. Dad would go to work like before.

    This is unavoidable, everyone has to live like this.

    The task is too simple. You can collect them not far from the city. Some people have already completed the task of returning to the city quickly. As for the collected items, they don't need to be turned in.

    It was the first time to see the glory crystals. After Zhuang Yun and his daughter finished, they looked at the five glory crystals in the backpack, which was an irregularly shaped golden glittering object, which felt like a gem in his hand.

    "Dad, this is so beautiful." An An held the crystal in her small hand.

    Zhuang Yun put away the crystal, with a gentle smile on his face, "It's beautiful, you have to keep it away, and we can settle here when we have collected 5000 contribution points."

    An An nodded and carefully put the crystal back into his backpack. "Dad, I learned the chef card. When you come back, I will be able to eat the food I cooked."

    Although An An is 5 years old, she knows a lot of words, and Zhuang Yun taught her. Learn.

    In addition, the ingredients and materials will be dropped when they fight monsters, and Zhuang Yun has always collected them and put them in his daughter's backpack.

    "Okay, Dad wants to eat rabbit meat, so I will trouble An An."

    Zhuang Yun believes in children doing it themselves, especially after the world has changed dramatically.

    An An smiled brighter

    when she heard it, "No problem." It wasn't that she didn't see the children along the way, but almost all the parents around were guarded by the parents.

    For a few of them, only they have lost contact with their family members. Such a general group of adults will be soft-hearted and shelter these children.

    After the dialogue channel is turned on, people with speakers and their family members will release information through the channel. Without speakers, they can only fight off monsters and see if they can drop a speaker.

    And they also found that some people are different from the beginning of the world integration. It seems that they have played this game a long time ago and have a lot of good equipment. Early survival is not a problem at all, unless it is an accident.

    Zhuang Yun remembered the girl he met, and the simple rice balls for them were sold in the game mall.

    What's more, all the ingredients they have dropped when fighting monsters are all ingredients, and there is no food that can be eaten without cooking.

    He and his daughter only ate two of the rice balls and met the survival team. After that, they provided ingredients to the people who learned the chef card in the team and asked them to make food.

    However, making food also seems to require talent. Some of the food produced is delicious in color and flavor, and some barely eat it, mainly because it can increase physical strength.

    When An An was about to reach the city-state, she accidentally found a light group to get a chef card. The three cards that the girl gave them were two capture cards and a blacksmith card.

    Now An'an has learned capture card, chef card.

    Zhuang Yun had learned the card grabber, the blacksmith card, and the tailor card, and only found these cards along the way.

Previous chapter
Bookmark
Back to list
Next chapter
Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes