Chapter 10 Xuantian City

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 10 Xuantian City

    Shen Jufeng tried his best not to laugh, what name was this, full of middle-two aura.

    The most funny thing is that this name has already been used.

    Lu Jiu squatted on the ground thinking hard, tried several and repeated them, but finally did not repeat the last one.

    So far, the establishment of Xuantian City is completed.

    System reminder: Congratulations to the player Lu Jiu for establishing Xuantian City. Please read the content of the email carefully later to see if your identity as the lord of the city has been disclosed.

    Lu Jiu immediately chose whether or not, if he knew that the city owner was her, then she would be able to do so without being caught by the people living in the city.

    After entering, they found that the area inside the city-state was much larger than what they saw outside.

    The whole city is divided into the city owner's area, which contains the city owner's personal homeland. This is a hidden state and cannot be seen by ordinary residents.

    The rest are mission halls, various residential areas, and divided shop facades, but now the whole city is empty.

    Judging from the content of the e-mail, becoming a permanent resident does require a contribution value, but the city owner can choose the minimum five thousand and the maximum one hundred thousand.

    If the contribution value is not full, you can pay 5 copper coins a day as a one-day loan fee. If you pay a one-month loan fee, there will be a discount, only 99 copper coins, and only 1200 copper coins a year.

    The city owner can release city-state tasks. After receiving the task, the corresponding contribution value rewards can be obtained. The tasks are randomly generated. The city owner can also purchase materials to open shops and hire NPCs to operate the shops.

    The city-state is divided into five levels. The city-state can be upgraded with sufficient resources. After the upgrade, the area of ​​the city-state will be expanded as a whole to accommodate more residents.

    Each level up, the system will reward powerful NPCs to guard the city, and beasts can also do their best when besieging the city.

    "It looks pretty good, but I have to say that I have this resource."

    Shen Jufeng is already numb after hearing what Lu Jiu said. This is a rich woman with an amazing amount of storage.

    "Although you do, I don't have one. You have to start the city-state mission." He has to accumulate enough contribution points and become a permanent resident.

    And after Lu Jiu nodded, he also looked at the names of the resources, Crystal of Glory, Dust of Glory, Fragment of Glory and Heart of Glory, aren't they the upgrade resources that the guild needed in the game.

    She has a lot of these resources, but because she went to someone else's guild, she didn't move any of them, and the amount she accumulated was quite astonishing.

    But to be honest, she has no managerial talents. If she says to go out to fight blame, she would still be willing, but to manage a city-state, she really doesn't have this mindset.

    It is a pity that the order to build a city is bound and cannot be traded or given away.

    Thinking of this, she stared at the true president next to him, and Shen Jufeng felt strangely stared by her.