chapter 20 Bronze level

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 20 Bronze Level

    In this game world for just over a month, the vast majority of people don’t even talk about gold coins, but copper coins earn enough money.

    "If you don't have enough gold coins, I still have a lot on my side."

    Shen Jufeng doesn't have many gold coins, and Lu Jiu has taken good care of his teammate during this time, let alone he is still the deputy city lord.

    "No, although I didn't exchange many gold coins at the beginning, there were a lot of active gold coin thieves in my backpack. Although the names are different, the essence is still gold coins, which can be used for normal consumption." The

    event gold coins are all obtained from the previous smart game and the event draw. Yes, she, a big guy who loves the Krypton lottery, has a lot of stuff.

    Shen Jufeng nodded silently, why did he forget this rich woman with abundant reserves.

    "People in other city-states will probably know that the city lord of Xuantian City is a well-equipped first-hand player. It is wise for you to choose to hide the city lord's information at first."

    Lu Jiu asked him another question, "Where is your personal information name? Can I change my name if prompted?"

    "No, it's my own name."

    After he received the email, he gave an item called a name change card.

    "You receive the name change card in your backpack, and see if there is any change in your name."

    Shen Jufengzhao did as she said, and received the name change card, and the personal information showed that the name could be changed.

    "Prompt to change the name."

    Lu Jiu leaned on the back of the chair and tapped his finger on the handle. "I think the name change card is definitely useful. Even if my identity is exposed in the future, maybe I can use the name change card to change my identity."

    Shen Jufeng squeezed the card. With a serious expression, he asked: "Then you haven't tried it because there are few renamed cards?"

    Lu Jiu shook his head, "No, I have a lot of renamed cards, but I dare not use them easily, because I don't know what will change after using them. "

    Shen Jufeng looked at Ka and made a decision in his heart.

    [System prompt: Are you sure to use the renamed card? 】

    He chose OK.

    Soon the interface showed his personal image, and after confirming the use of the renamed card, a new character appeared next to him.

    System prompt: You have obtained a new identity, you can choose to use it. The characters generated by the renamed card only change the image, and the rest remain unchanged.

    Lu Jiu watched at close range Shen Jufeng's transformation from a tall and handsome diamond elder five to a slightly short and thin brother with glasses, even changing his clothes.

    She was shocked and stunned, "Warrior, you just used the name change card."

    Shen Jufeng glanced at him, but unfortunately the current image is not like before, and even the overbearing president's momentum has disappeared.