chapter 46 Determine the plan

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 46 Determine the Plan

    A group of people fell silent, no one said a word, because of such a dispute last time, no one was able to take the Black Scorpion.

    At this time, a man sighed and said, "Everyone never thought that someone would be so shameless and sneaked to solve the black scorpion, but after this kill, they couldn't make any contribution and there was no reward."

    The young girl looked around, and then He said, "stand here are quiet city-states and the District Santo, know themselves they have to say but, it is indeed difficult thing about rewards good points."

    "For ah, have to contribute, and the results did not have to Okay, then who wants to."

    " Yes ..." The

    young girl calmed everyone down, "Wait for He Ange from Longjiao City and they will arrive. This time we will make a plan so that we can't mutate the boss. Here, if we don’t cooperate, it’s hard to kill with our team alone.”

    Who doesn’t look at the mutant BOSS? The black scorpion appeared more than a month ago when a team in one of the city-states found out that there were too many people who just happened to come out. Confident that you can kill.

    Who knows that the black scorpion has a very high defense, and the poison sac possessed by that thorn, almost wiped out that squad.

    So many people are gone, it must be concealed. Later, I learned that a mutant BOSS appeared, and the city owner was also greedy, and continued to gather some small teams in the city, and the mighty group was going to take down the black scorpion.

    There are nearly two hundred people in the unity, many of them are cannon fodder, that is, they are not even professional players.

    In this way, about half of the professional players were killed or injured among the nearly two hundred people. Many of those who used to be cannon fodder escaped, but the serious thing is that the city lord was killed directly by the black scorpion.

    The news broke that the city-state would definitely disappear without its lord. The neighboring city-states all attracted some residents into their city, and they also learned about the black scorpion.

    It's just that the share of the spoils is missing, and it has been dragged on.

    I didn't know that I was dragged to be killed by someone else's black hand. The City Lords on the scene regretted it, but they also began to wonder whether the City Lords had united and sneaked and killed the Black Scorpion.

    He Ange, who had parted with Lu Jiu and the others not long ago, arrived here with his team members.

    According to Shen Jufeng's observation, there were about fourteen city owners present. This number really surprised Zhuang Yun. In his opinion, now that the entire world has become larger, it is not easy for the city owners to get together.

    Lu Jiu sent him an e-mail, saying that these city owners basically have that powder cloud, and it is not difficult to get together.

    Looking at so many city owners, there are not many people who basically bring them, but the city-state of He Ange is close, and the people who bring them are the most.

    Seeing He Ange coming, the young girl who had the right to speak before said, "He City Lord, we really want to come up with a plan today, otherwise, this mutant BOSS is really not sure whether it will be sneaked by someone. Drop."