chapter 68

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 68

    Lu Jiu fought a few waves of wild monsters with Shen Jufeng, then stopped and went directly to Pingjingshan via the transmission channel.

    The point they came out was previously set up in the woods next to Pingjing Mountain. The mountain was still that barren mountain, but it grew old in autumn, making the grass all yellow.

    It was quiet here, just like the last time they came, Lu Jiu looked around suspiciously.

    "Does Scorpion really refresh?" She couldn't help but ask such questions.

    Shen Jufeng just looked around the surroundings in the same way, "Look over there." The

    two walked to Pingjingshan. As soon as they reached the hillside, they heard the sound of rolling rocks, and Lu Jiu saw a dark object around the corner of his eyes.

    Turning around and looking around, it turned out to be a black scorpion!

    It's just that this time there are more than one black scorpions, but four. The wild monsters are indeed refreshed here, but the number is a bit larger.

    "Look carefully, only one is special, and the level is different from last time."

    Lu Jiu checked the monster information and found that it was different.

    [Black Scorpion] (Brown Iron Level)     Blood

    : 2000

Attack: 88-180

    Defense: 128 In

    other words, these are brown iron level wild monsters, not BOSS.

    "Damn, I thought there was a bumper harvest." Lu Jiu cursed secretly.

    Among the four, one black scorpion is particularly conspicuous. Its main body color is still pitch black, but its two front chelices carry a touch of gold.

    [Mutated Black Scorpion] (Brown Iron Variation Level)     Blood

    : 5000

Attack: 199-336

    Defense: 135

    Agility: 56

    Effect: The mutated black scorpion's tail spurs are highly poisonous, and the target has a chance to trigger the negative state of poisoning, -6 qi and blood per second, for 5 minutes.

    Compared with the previous black scorpion BOSS, the continuous blood loss time is 2 minutes longer, and the blood loss is a little more.

    Shen Jufeng immediately made a decision, "I don't know when it was refreshed, we will solve it now."

    Lu Jiu nodded, anyway, they were able to fight.

    This time they were very tacitly aware that they didn't use powerful equipment, but used weapons made from materials dropped by the black scorpion before to fight.

    The mutant black scorpion did not move, but commanded the other scorpions to attack the two.

    Fortunately, these three brown iron-level black scorpions are much smaller than the previous BOSS. Shen Jufeng is equipped with his own bracelet wings, and these three black scorpions are more difficult to deal with.

    And Lu Jiu directly equipped the wings to deal with the mutant black scorpion, it wasn't that she wouldn't hit it if it stayed behind.

    Shen Jufeng acted first, flew to a certain height and then landed vertically on a scorpion's back. The long sword went straight into the opponent's eyes, causing the scorpion to hiss and roar.