chapter 33 orphans?

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 33 Orphans?

    The overall pink of the car is decorated with white clouds. The basket is not an iron frame, but a pink and white square bag, and even decorated with two rabbit ears.

    "I'm very satisfied. When can I pick up the goods?"

    "Ten minutes later, the bicycle is 2888 copper coins, plus 12 baskets, a total of 2906 copper coins."

    Bai Rou transferred the money neatly, and she waited to get the car. , Try the speed with the little sister, and the basket that can hold 12 compartments of materials.

    Ten minutes later, Bai Rou got the bike. She was very satisfied, and it was in full compliance with her aesthetics.

    "Thank you very much." She said to the NPC.

    "You're welcome."

    Bai Rou received the bike in her backpack and emailed her friend to go to the gate of the city. She wanted to try the 66-speed bike and how it would feel to ride.

    Many people at the gate of the city looked at Bai Rou's bicycle, the pink color was very conspicuous, not to mention the overall appearance of the car was quite high.

    It was the round-faced girl who came, and the relationship between the two has always been good. "Sister Rou, you are really a tyrant, this car is so expensive."

    "Take that seat and I will take you for a drive." Bai Rou pointed to the back seat.

    The round-faced girl sat down immediately, walked for so long on her own legs, and got in a car for the first time, even if it was a bicycle.

    Bai Rou stomped lightly, and the wind blew her long hair faster than she had imagined. After riding for a while, she found that the speed was similar to that of an electric car.

    Although it is not as slow as the four wheels, it is not too slow to run. With this car, they can save a lot of time when starting.

    "Wow, this shouldn't be called a bicycle. It should be called an electric bicycle." The round-faced girl has ridden electric bicycles before and knows the speed of electric bicycles.

    "Can the game be the same? I can't guarantee that the four-wheeler will be faster than the original world." That's exciting.

    However, this is not the point. The player's personal backpack mentioned by the NPC is not unlimited. She has to tell the friends she knows quickly.

    But this news is not known to everyone who buys a bicycle, because most of them, like Wen Ge, directly said that they would pay for a bicycle and leave.

    As the lord of the city, Lu Jiu knew about this, so this time he went out not only to find the boss, but also to take the opportunity to collect more wild monster fur to make a backpack.

    The vicinity of Xuantian City were all residents of her city, and they couldn't snatch supplies from these people, so they simply went to other places to snatch them.

    Three days later, the old man Zeng Yuntuo helped take care of his daughter in his spare time, and then set off.

    An An stood by the old man Zeng's booth and watched his father go away.

    The three people gathered at the gate of the city. Lu Jiu and Shen Jufeng parked a bicycle next to each other, the body of which was simply black and white.