chapter 62

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 62

    Primary Guard Cannon: [Protect the city from attacking beasts and monsters, with unlimited ammunition and automatic attacks without wear, a single fixed attack value of 450, and a price of 1 gold coin. 】

    Basic Guardian Giant Crossbow: 【Protect the city from attacking beast tide and monsters, the infinite crossbow arrows will automatically attack without wear and tear. It shoots one giant arrow at a time, with a fixed attack value of 600 per time, and the price is 1 gold coin. 】

    Pistol: 【It is everyone's responsibility to protect the city-state. It can be used by all the official residents of the city-state. It does not matter whether it is a career or not. It has a fixed 150 attack value, ammunition at your own expense, and the price is 5 silver coins. ]

    Bullet: [city is everyone's responsibility to protect, replenish essential ammunition, firearms and ammunition can be used for any type of supplement, at $ 1 coins 10. 】

    Friendly reminder: Guns can only be used against wild monsters. If players use this to attack each other, they are disabled.

    There are a lot of new weapons. Lujiu thinks the pistol is good. At least life players have the opportunity to kill wild monsters to get rewards. If you are lucky to kill high-level wild monsters, the rewards will be even more generous.

    However, she is now thinking about not opening the permission to buy pistols, waiting to see later, it may not be good to open it rashly now.

    As the lord of the city, she gave the deputy lord Shen Jufeng permission, and he can also see these new products.

    No, as soon as he was given permission, he came over through the transmission channel.

    Shen Jufeng came after a stroll outside, "The personal backpack has been determined to be no longer limited, and now the tailor shop is full of people."

    "Fortunately, the personal backpack is not like the manufactured backpack, which can only hold 99 in a grid. The same items." The personal backpack is still the best backpack.

    Shen Jufeng sat on the sofa by himself, tapping his index finger on his leg rhythmically, "As for the backpack, the tailor shop NPC has been made to have exactly the same grid capacity, so it belongs to the same item and can be repeated into a grid."

    Lu Jiu's expression was a bit complicated at this time, "I received an email saying that it was because I spent more than one million in the game before, and the game gave me a benefit, that is, my personal backpack remains unlimited."

    Wannian was as calm as Shen Jufeng and showed an expression of incredulous, "Spent more than one million to give such a good welfare?" He really regretted not playing this game at the beginning, and of course he did not remember that he had seen that game called Lingdong.

    Lu Jiu adjusted his sitting posture and leaned back, "What do you know, this game is a game called boring and rich players are willing to pay krypton gold, I can spend several million is really rare."

    Imagine such a light. Money is spent on dress-up games with beautiful and exquisite equipment. Not many people really spend a lot of money.

    Although Nuan Nuan is also a dress-up game, it is a 2D paper man game, and she is playing a dress-up game for a 3D end game.

    Even if Lu Jiu said that, Shen Jufeng really envied her welfare, "Then if I have too much stuff, can I let you go."

    He believes that Lu Jiu's level of local tyrant will not embezzle his equipment, besides, she It's still the city owner and can't run.