chapter 45 Surprise

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 45: Surprise

    The young woman was not very satisfied with the answer, "Isn't it really coming to our Longjiao City to inquire about the news?"

    The man in black looked down and thought. He knew what his sister wanted to do, "Then go and ask." Anyway, he was right. The girl of the three is also very interested.

    When Lu Jiu saw the similar-looking men and women approaching, he knew that trouble was coming.

    Especially the woman who has been staring at Shen Jufeng, she whispers her lips secretly, it's really a blue face.

    "Meet again." It was the black-clothed man who was talking. This man has good features, not very good-looking, but not to the point of ugly, just ordinary.

    Shen Jufeng nodded silently, and Zhuang Yun was silent behind now, doing his best to serve as a background board.

    This time Lu Jiu stood up and said, "Excuse me, what's the matter."

    Seeing that Lu Jiu replied, the young woman paused, and then did not speak, but quietly glanced at Shen Jufeng.

    "Introduce myself, I'm He Ange, the city lord of Longjiao City. I don’t know how many people come here to visit and feel like our city state."

    Lu Jiu never expected this to be the city lord. It was the first time she saw the city lord lead the team. Out of the city to clear the wild.

    After a moment of stunned, he quickly recovered, "The food in Longjiao City is very good, I bought more before I leave."

    Anyway, the other party is the city lord, and he has the authority to check the consumption details in the city.

    He Ange actually didn’t want to hear this, "I don’t know which city-state a few are from?"

    "We are not residents of Jinghe District, but from Xuantian City in Jinjiang District. Because one of his teammates’ hometown is here, we come here. Let's see how it changes."

    He Ange is also the first time he has seen people from other districts come here. "It seems that a few of them are super talented. If you can team up with three people, you will come to Jinghe District. I have heard about Xuantian City, but I don’t know. What's the situation over there."

    "Similar to Longjiao City, life in the city is stable and transactions are free."

    The young woman snorted secretly, apparently quite dissatisfied with Lu Jiu's answer. Doesn't this mean not saying it?

    He Ange didn't say his sister, and Lu Jiu certainly didn't hear it.

    "I don't know where your teammate's hometown is, maybe we will drop in." He Ange wanted to find out valid information from Lu Jiu and the others.

    "I don't know where the city lord and others are going." Lu Jiu felt that his words were obvious, and we would go in the opposite direction wherever you go.

    This time, the young woman couldn't hold back her breath. "Why, I don't want to say anything polite on the same road, so I just refuse."

    Lu Jiu's expression remained unchanged, "Since Mr. If the directions are not consistent, I will trouble you, so ask first, and we also have the ability to protect ourselves."

    "My sister is a short-tempered person." Seeing Lu Jiu's answer, He Ange said to calm the two parties.

    Lu Jiu rolled his eyes in his heart.