Chapter 1 The Most Krypton Money Scam Game

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 1 The Most Krypton Money Scam Game

    In the quiet room, only the air conditioner was operating silently. The girl sat on the computer chair with her chin looking at the computer screen. On the screen, she had been playing games for two years.

    In fact, this is a krypton gold dressing game.

    At the moment, there are still people in the game lobby talking about the lottery and magic synthesis.

    [This game is getting more and more pitted, this set of krypton gold to 10,000 soft sister coins has not obtained a piece of equipment, I am! Retreat! 】

    【Who said no? Back then, it was still known as the most romantic dating game. I think it is the most krypton money scam game. 】

    【I suspect that this game is about to close down, I want to take advantage of this to make a run, anyway, I decided to retreat, no more money. ]

    So many players, the girls also see more, travel more and more retired players the past two years, so few players on this game more and more cold.

    In fact, this game is quite weird. Everyone who enters the game clicks an advertisement on the computer to automatically download the game. At that time, many people thought it was a virus, and all kinds of anti-virus software would not work. Fortunately, it was a game displayed at the end. .

    Some saw the game and registered one to check it out, while some uninstalled it directly. The uninstallation was also very simple and thorough. The well-made games at the beginning did let a group of girls stay.

    Later, this good-looking equipment must be wiped out by a group of players. Now it is getting more and more expensive, and some small and wealthy players can't stand it.

    After a year, most of the players retired, and the game channel was very deserted. Later, the people who stayed behind may be people like girls with a lot of money and free time.

    Now for two full years, the game has been updated with the last magic suit, and it is said that there will be no announcement on how it will be announced later.

    That's why there is a speculation that the game has to make money and run away, but there are still very few players who said that they want to get equipment, and see what happens in the future.

    It's a pity that this last top-quality equipment is too difficult to get. Some krypton gold has not moved yet, and it is not a big deal to say more than 10,000 in the hall.

    The girl watched the noise in the hall, exited directly to the hall, entered Lucky City and continued to synthesize the magic suit. She was only one wing away to gather it. In the Lucky City announcement, there was only one player outside of her name, and the others were synthesized. Magic suit shoes.

    After smashing the coupon-receiving equipment bought with a lot of money, the girl used dozens of advanced synthesis sticks and a few pages of equipment to click to synthesize. The interface flashed bright, and after the dazzling light dissipated, it was a wing with glitter. She succeeded!     [Announcement: Congratulations to the player Jiu Ci for obtaining the complete Fallen God Punishment Magic Set. The game will be closed after 60 seconds. Players are requested to use the game equipment reasonably and make every effort to survive. After     this announcement came out, the only players left in the lobby were at a loss.     [What is it? Tell me about survival games after playing for two years? 】    【Why do you want to close the game suddenly? ]     Players are still fierce crusade against the game, but relentless countdown, after zeroing automatically exit the game, but also automatic unloading, which handed operation stared players.     Even if the game runs off, the game is automatically uninstalled, damn it!     Even if there is a lot of money, but the money for krypton gold is real, it is amazing that it is closed after just one sentence.     The girl frowned and looked at the computer. She didn't put on this equipment in the end, but it didn't matter. This game has been with her for a long time, maybe she should come out.     The girl's name is Lu Jiu, who just turned 20, and her parents died when she was 18 years old. Because she has grown up, she doesn't need so-called relatives to help take care of the inheritance. Relatives do not give up on this issue. They have always wanted to play the emotional card and want to raise Lu Jiu on their own. Home, this can also get some benefits.     However, the sudden death of her parents changed her personality a lot. She didn't like to talk, and she didn't think much in class. At this time, she suddenly saw this game and clicked in. The result was two years after playing.     Two years have passed, she has been avoiding those relatives and let those people rest their minds.