chapter 4 Skill card

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 4 Skill Card

    Lu Jiu looked at the card in his hand. On it was a character reaching out to pick up something. At the top of the card was the three words Collector.

    This should be the most popular card, with the most white light clusters, and occasionally a light blue light cluster.

    The so-called rare thing is common sense, Lu Jiu walked towards the blue light group without hesitation.

    In a large white light cluster, this blue is too conspicuous. It is estimated that this area is just such a blue light cluster.

    After the light group is in hand, I see the system prompt again: Congratulations on acquiring the skill-that is, the skill of the archer, 100% of the target can not be dodged, and 20% critical strike damage is added.

    "It seems to be used by a shooter, but unfortunately I don't have a weapon." Looking at the introduction, I know that this is a top-level skill, and maybe I can still use it if I get a weapon in the future.

    The skill card can be stored in the inventory of the backpack temporarily without learning. It is convenient to have a backpack, otherwise it is really afraid of being robbed on the body.

    Immediately after Lu Jiu continued to take the white light ball, she had to roughly figure out what was in the light ball, and if she got the extra card, she might be able to trade.

    Lu Jiu raised his hand and took a light group at will. The system prompts: Congratulations to the player for getting the attribute bonus physical strength +15.

    This made her stunned. Originally thought that these light groups were certain skill cards, but she didn't expect to add attributes, so the more the better!

    After that, she got more attribute bonuses, followed by all kinds of learnable skill cards, and the small area of ​​her activities slowly became vacant.

    When Lu Jiu stopped, there was still a little bit of meaning. Now, there are more than a dozen light balls scattered around. Thinking that she has got enough, she will leave the rest to others, and she has to leave here quickly.

    On the road, Lujiu checked his personal information again.

    Name: Lu Jiu (name can be changed)

    Gender: Female     Blood

    : 220

Attack: 32-58

    Physical Strength : 25 (13)

    Defense: 10 (+10)

    Agility: 5

    Title: None.

    Those white light groups have made her very rewarding. In addition to the attribute plus points, she also got three skill cards: Gatherer, Forge, and Tailor, but these are repeated Of the cards, among which the collectors are the most.

    After walking in the sun for a while, Lu Jiu was sure that he didn't feel much heat in this suit.

    I also saw the light ball on the road, but it was all white from afar. She didn't stop, just took the one that came easily.

    Nowadays, we mainly have to look for colored light clusters. I don’t know how many colors there are, so there is no need to waste too much time for white light clusters.