chapter42 Boss Refresh

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 42 BOSS Refresh

    After lunch, the team of more than a dozen people left three guards at the station, and immediately notified other teammates of the situation.

    Lu Jiu and the others wanted to look around, and the group split up.

    When there are no other people around, the three people talk with a sigh of relief as if the ban has been lifted.

    Zhuang Yun was the first one who couldn't hold back his words, "Miss Lu, why do you want to tell these people about the checkered backpack?"

    He didn't doubt the authenticity of the news. He just felt that the city-states are all competing, so he said so. Useful news is that it's not worth changing to some chicken.

    Lu Jiu knew that he would ask, "In fact, even if you don’t say it now, everyone will know about it in the future, and I think it’s good to change some chicken. Don’t you think the chicken for lunch is very tender."

    Zhuang Yun couldn’t help admiring this. The lavishness of the eldest lady said, "It is delicious, but it can be changed to a better one."

    "In fact, we are definitely not the only person in Xuantian City who knows the news . We can't be sure that someone else will stabbed it out on the same city channel later. It's better to take it out and sell your personal affection." Shen Jufeng took over and said.

    Lu Jiu couldn't tell him that he was doing this to sell favors and let Xiang team these people come to her city state to trade, "I didn't think so much at the time, and after knowing this, Xiang team also gave me a lot of news. "

    Zhuang Yun thinks about it, too, "That's right, we are not sure about this, and we are outsiders, if we don't show sincere news, those people will probably guard us."

    Lu Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, and Zhuang Yun did not continue to entangle this. Fortunately, the news is time-limited, so it doesn't matter too much to say it.

    After several people fought a few wild waves around Yunling Slope, the sky had begun to darken.

    "It's getting darker and earlier..." Zhuang Yun mumbled. Although this world is not the original earth, the changes in the four seasons are still there.

    Just like the earth, after the summer, the sky gets dark quickly.

    "Let's go back, it may be okay today." Lu Jiu suggested.

    A few people went back to the house and returned to the station to find that the team and the team hadn't returned yet, but the three people were still there.

    One of them met them head-on, "You are back."

    "Well, we will come back when the sky starts to darken. The forest here will be more dangerous at night." This is very similar to the original earth.

    The respondent nodded, there were more wild monsters spawned at night, so get together to be safe.

    Zhuang Yun continued to prepare dinner with the team members, while the others chatted.

    After smelling the scent of barbecue for dinner, Lu Jiu heard a little movement. Although it was not obvious, he was sure that he had heard it right.

    She turned her head and glanced at Shen Jufeng, and the other party also nodded slightly, indicating that he had heard it too.

    The two got up and walked to the river. The sound came from the other side of the river. Unfortunately, it was a bit dark now, and there was dense grass covering it, making it difficult to see what it was.