chapter 60

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 60-The Tranquility Before the Storm

    Besides, there are also people from Xuantian City among the foreigners who come to Wuyu City. They also have bicycles with the word Xuantian on the body, and they have the price, which is much cheaper than what they sell here.

    "The captain, what do you mean, are we going to see Xuantian City by ourselves?" the team member standing by the window asked.

    The fat man thought about it, "I definitely won't go there for the time being. You have to pay thousands of loan fees for each of you. These can't be floated, but you can negotiate with the city lord to lower the price."

    Others The team members hesitated, "Can the city lord agree."

    Speaking of the fat man, his eyes were dim. "The main consumption of equipment in the city is still our professional players. We are also an indispensable existence for every city-state, but let the city lord say nothing Earn too much from us, it’s not that we don’t.”

    And he has always felt that there are too many city states in each district. Although many people were sacrificed on the day of the gamification of the world, they accounted for at most 20% of the population. Around.

    The last is the emergence of wild monsters. I am afraid that less than 10% of the people will be lost. The population of China is nearly 2 billion. Because of the first-tier city of Yangshan City, the population of a district is about 800-1.5 million.

    Minus the people who died before the end of the day, the remaining population is quite large, but currently no city-state has a population of more than 10,000, at most 8-9 thousand, while the population of Wuyucheng is 4-5 thousand.

    It is conceivable that there are so many city-states in a district, even if the territory of the district becomes larger, this is not reasonable.

    "Anyway, we listened to you, the captain. Thinking of the price they started, the price they sold to us is really too expensive."

    Their copper coins were also accumulated by their hard work and clearing the field. If you don't know the original price, then forget it. Zai was always upset in his heart.

    Yao Bingan originally wanted to count the money quietly, but before he thought of it, he received several letters from the team leader. In addition to the checkered backpack he needed, there was also that they said they already knew that these good things were products of Xuantian City in Jinjiang District.

    After a letter came down, some asked her to sell it to herself at the original price, and some suggested to lower the price so that she, the city lord, would not lose money.

    In fact, she also guessed that it would be so, but said that it is impossible not to make a profit at all.

    It is not unusual to set a high price and then let the other party bargain.

    Yao Bingan directly refused to let her make money at all, and instead had a detailed conversation with people who were willing to negotiate the price.

    On the other side, Li Aoting fell into thoughts. From the strength of their Jinghe District City-state to the strength of the City Lord, she found that even though her city-state looked good now, it was because the real test had not yet come.

    For example, the besieged city mentioned by the game system has no signs for more than four months.

    There are so many people in a district, but there are more than 8-90 city-states, which is too much for a district, and the city-state can hold a population of 500,000 after being upgraded to a second-level city-state.