chapter 17

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 17

    Lu Jiu harvested a lot of various fruits this trip, enough for her to eat for a long time.

    The highlight is the black pig BOSS. After killing, he obtained 2 pig fangs*, tough pig skin*1, black pork*1000KG, pig casing*999 meters, glory crystal*200, glory dust*30, Glory Shards *15, Copper Coins *550...

    This is really a bumper harvest, but one kill of the BOSS will get more than 400 contribution points, which is really a huge profit.

    But BOSS is not so easy to kill.

    But the thing that made her look away the most was the 1000kg black pork, which was simply a mountain of meat. She and Shen Jufeng couldn't finish it at all.

    "We can go back and ask someone to make sausages. It is mentioned that the black pig grows up eating fruits. The meat is fresh and fragrant. I will save some fresh meat for normal eating. I can make as many sausages as I can make."

    Shen Jufeng looked at the 500KG. I think Lu Jiu's suggestion is good, "Let's get together then, and the sausages are also good."

    Lu Jiu gave him the pig skin, and the other rewards were basically half and half.

    Today, the dialogue channel exploded. Some players began to say that the black pig boss was killed, and dozens of players besieged, but they all said that they were not killed by themselves.

    Most people on the channel think they want to monopolize the rewards, so they don't admit it, and some think it was stolen by someone lurking nearby.

    However, according to the descriptions of people at the scene, there were dozens of qi and blood left at the time, and it was difficult to steal it.

    Who killed the Black Pig BOSS for a while became an unsolved case.

    Lu Jiu and Shen Jufeng returned to the city-state, where they stayed so lively and there were hundreds of more residents than before.

    The two returned to Xuantian City in the evening, and when they saw the shouting in the commercial street, Lu Jiu went to the stall selling rabbit legs.

    She tore a piece of rabbit meat. She felt that the grandpa who set up the stall was really good at cooking, so she asked, "Old man, do you know how to fill sausages? I went out to Qingye to get some pork and pig casings, and I want to get some sausages to eat."

    Old man Zeng nodded quickly, "I will meet, the little old man is not good at everything else, so he has good cooking skills."

    "That's OK, I'll add your friend, first send you an email to say the reward, you will find me when you finish setting up the stall. "

    Hey." The old man Zeng nodded with a smile. Someone was willing to pay him to fill in sausages. It was like a pie in the sky.

    The price of Lujiu is 4 copper coins for filling one meter of sausage, and a total of 999 meters is 3996 copper coins.

    The store has a machine for filling sausages with ground meat, and she mainly needs old man Zeng’s recipe for filling sausages.

    Seeing the reward of 3996 copper coins, the old man Zeng's heartbeat speeded up instantly, and he wanted to start working right away.

    When Lu Jiu returned to his residence, he began to barbecue. The black pork was as described. The meat was fresh and tender, and had a light fragrance of fruit, which melted in the mouth.