chapter 65

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 65

    You Xiaoyu stared at Shen Jufeng and shouted, "Control them!" After

    shouting Lu Jiu, he felt that he couldn't move. These people actually attacked the players!

    "Do you still want to kill players at this time?" Lu Jiu looked serious, and she would never allow such a person to exist in her city-state.

    "Huh, since the game has given us such an ability, how can we not kill the player." You Xiaoyu's face was full of pride.

    Since skills can be used by players, it means that the game is not opposed to fighting between players.

    There are 7 people on You Xiaoyu's side. They only need two, and they are still being charged.

    Before he thought about it, vines appeared at Lu Jiu's feet and entangled her, and when he looked up, she saw a hammer hitting her. She tried her best to get out, but she couldn't move.

    In this way, she was directly hit on the shoulder, and the whole person flew up and fell to the side. This blow hit her with 217 qi and blood. Just when the control time passed, she pulled away the vine and took out the bow and pulled the bowstring.

    She didn't take out the Profound Spirit Divine Bow, she wanted to defeat these people with the Bi Spider Bow.

    The situation on Shen Jufeng's side was also not good. After the hammer hit her, Shen Jufeng was the next one, but although the damage was done, the person who attacked him was also half hurt.

    "He has an injury!" The strong man who attacked him exclaimed.

    Hearing this, the shield guard man who had been grabbed by Shen Jufeng's arm and couldn't move his eyes lit up, "Anti-injury skills, kill him!"

    Hearing this, Lu Jiu was convinced that these people had killed players before and knew that There is a chance to drop something after killing the player.

    She directly equipped her wings and flew into the air to attack these people.

    Because You Xiaoyu and others are not first-hand players, and they can't fly without getting good materials to build wings.

    "Kill them all! That woman had better lose her wings after death." You Xiaoyu stared at Lu Jiu's wings as she said.

    Such beautiful wings should belong to her!

    "Will she be the first mover? I heard that only the first mover has wings and mounts now." The man with the hammer asked uncertainly.

    The first-hand players have much better things than them. Can the first-hand players really play?

    "What are you afraid of! Archers all attack that woman. The first-hand players are better, and the things that fall are better." You Xiaoyu doesn't care about the first-hand players, just a group of people who temporarily have more equipment and props than them.

    There are three archers among the seven, including You Xiaoyu, and the rest are warrior shield guards and magicians.

    Shen Jufeng took out his long sword and slashed it at a man beside him. The man was shocked to avoid, but was still chopped, "Fuck!" This pain made him directly swear.

    Although the wounds do not appear until the blood reaches 30% or less, the pain is not a lot of pain at all.

    The three people surrounded Shen Jufeng, "I don't believe me yet, you can't kill the four!" The strong man headed said, spitting sputum on the ground.