chapter 25

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 25

    Old man Zeng deliberated for a while before he solemnly said, "That's right, can you pick more when you pick the fruit? I will bring some for the little old man. Of course I will give you a lot of hard work. Mainly we don’t have much fruit nearby. I want to get some. Give your kids a taste and make snacks by the way."

    "That's okay, you can rest assured that I will bring it to you." Zhuang Yun smiled.

    Bringing some fruit is nothing, it's all easy.

    "Hey? It's you."

    Zhuang Yun heard someone talking next to him, and patted his shoulder.

    As soon as I turned around, I saw a girl wearing a short white tube top skirt and a half-sleeved black and white jacket. The point was that he knew this face.

    "It's you, I didn't expect you to be here." Zhuang Yun remembered her, so he gave him rice balls and said to pay attention to the girls in the light balls.

    "Yeah, I've been here for a while." It was Lu Jiu who was talking, but he didn't expect to meet that single father when he came out to buy a snack.

    Old man Zeng saw that these two still know each other, and clapped his hands, "You two still know each other. Both of you are my old customers. I only met them today."

    Several people laughed, and Lu Jiu waved his hands, "There is no way it depends on fate. "

    Lu Jiu ordered a few snacks, ready to eat on the way to the Baiguoshu.

    After getting the snacks, Zhuang Yun wanted to pay for Lujiu to stop him, and asked, "Your daughter went to the amusement park?"

    "Yes, she collects supplies on the edge of the city and can recharge the card by herself."

    "That's pretty good. Are you a living player or a professional player now."

    Lu Jiu just asked casually. This time she and Shen Jufeng wanted to find a companion when they went to Baiguo Shulin, otherwise the two of them would be a little eye-catching.

    "I am a fighter professional."

    Lu Jiu raised his head and looked at Zhuang Yun with surprise. "My teammate and I are going to find someone to go to the Baiguoshu. Do you want to go together?"

    Zhuang Yun was taken aback, then nodded quickly, "Go , I was planning to leave with the other teams tomorrow."

    "That's just right. We want to beat that black pig. If we work together, we will reward you with one third."

    Hearing this Zhuang Yun raised his hand, he wanted to say no, but Lu Jiu continued to say, "Don't think about repaying. I will pay less, so I decide, otherwise I will find someone else." In

    this case, how can I refuse, "Okay, listen to you." Anyway, my benefactor also lives in Xuantian City, so I am not afraid that I will not find a chance to repay.

    When I went out to buy snacks, I found a temporary teammate. Lu Jiu felt that he was also tainted with a trace of good luck, so he hummed a little song all the way back when he went back.

    The first thing you do when you get there is to send an email to Shen Jufeng to find a temporary teammate. The two of them don't act together, they usually do their own things.

    Teams can only be teamed up when doing big things.

    Shen Jufeng was in the Xuantian restaurant, he didn't know how to cook, so he went to the restaurant.