chapter 43 Abrasion

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 43 Abrasion

    Zhuang Yun was still shocked by the scene just now, he asked, "It's okay, the chicken just pecked you."

    Shen Jufeng nodded, "I blocked it with a shield. If these people don't come again, I will do it myself. Now.”

    Although he said that he would not move the boss, his life was threatened, and he was concerned about that much.

    Lu Jiu held his breath, "I felt too irritating at the time. I didn't expect to use what to block. It was a mistake." Fortunately, it was with Shen Jufeng, otherwise I'm afraid I will have to fight.

    Shen ranking wind glanced at her, "Next time pay attention, you might look at this pecking BOSS will not die immediately, but still painful."

    "Must necessarily, and so I went back to get hold of shield, at least stop it."

    This They have the opportunity to take a good look at this big cock.

    [Wild pheasant] (Normal BOSS)     Blood

    : 800

Attack: 69-125

    Defense: 6

    Speed: 12

    Effect: Crow-The pheasant can crow once in 15 minutes, and can hold a single target for 1.5 seconds.

    They should be thankful that the crow stopped them at first, or it was just a simple crow from the boss.

    The team of the event team is very fast, because it is a small team, they often cooperate, so they have a high degree of tacit understanding. They cooperated with each other to win the rooster in more than ten minutes.

    However, before he breathed a sigh of relief, the hen that had been preying at first came over and "guckled" in his mouth. It was obvious that he was very angry at the team's death.

    The hen looked plump, but she was agile and not inferior to that rooster.

    After more than ten minutes, the hen screamed unwillingly and then fell down. The surrounding dust rose up, and soon its corpse turned into a spot of light and disappeared.

    The team and other talents wiped their sweat, and Lu Jiu quickly received the email with 400KG of chicken inside. It seemed that this person felt that he was the boss, so he gave her the things directly.

    The team also came to thank them, "I heard from my teammates just now, you kept waiting for us to come, but because you didn’t fight back, we were attacked, so we gave them more. I can’t do the other supplies. Lord, I can only give you this first, and I will report to the city lord later."

    The captain was kind, and Lu Jiu nodded, "Okay, since the boss here has been refreshed, we will leave early tomorrow morning."

    They have to go. Take risks elsewhere.

    Xiang Team was taken aback for a moment, and then asked, "Are the three not going to our city-state to stay for a few days? Are they here to find their family?"

    He remembered that at the beginning, Lu Jiu said that Shen Jufeng originally lived in Jinghe District, or maybe it was. Find a family member.