chapter 32

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 32

    Zhuang Yun wants his daughter to have a good childhood, but now he can't choose for himself. If he wants to live well, he has to fight.

    Then he nodded, his eyes were full of determination, "I'll go, I'll be paid as much as I can."

    Lu Jiu smiled faintly, "Don't be nervous, all the monsters you kill on the road will be rewarded by you. When we go to the BOSS, we will work together and we will allocate resources after the kill."

    She and Shen Jufeng mainly wanted to kill more BOSS, and there was no shortage of resources.

    "Then we will leave in three days. If you plant trumpet flowers afterwards, let An An help you to harvest them."

    "You and Mr. Shen's flower pots can also be sent. An An helps to harvest together, and she will be able to water and harvest." After all, Trumpet. Even if you don't use it, the selling price is not low.

    "No, I know An An is sensible, so let's just say it. Three days later, we will gather at the gate of the city at 9 o'clock in the morning."

    Maybe Shen Jufeng needs to collect some speakers, but she really doesn't use one. She hasn't used one yet.

    A Liu received an e-mail from his parents at home. After the accident in the Phantom City, they immediately went to Elysium, but they paid half a year's rent in the Phantom City before, because the money was just a waste of money.

    A Liu sneered. She paid the rent, and they felt distressed here.

    Throughout this email, it was stated that she is a professional player. This will definitely make money. She should support her parents. The last point is that she wants to live with A Liu.

    Since the opening of the reward hall of Xuantian City, some people have announced temporary team formation, some are going to Elysium City, and some people who have contacted their relatives have already said this, and it is probably also spread over the Elysium City.

    Brother Wen saw A Liu who was cold-faced in the hall and asked, "What's wrong?"

    "My parents asked me to pick them up in Bliss City."

    Hearing these words, Brother Wen frowned. What are A Liu's parents? He had heard about it, and he left all the money to her parents when he left.

    "Then what do you plan to do." He can't point fingers at other people's housework, so he can only ask.

    "I don't want to pay attention to them, they have been blocked. I made it clear before I left, that the money will be given to them, and the equipment will be divided into half, and then

    they will be regarded as strangers." Wen Ge snorted, "It seems that they don't think so. I just came back from the forging shop, and the shop has a new equipment, a bicycle." A

    Liu was immediately attracted, and hurriedly asked, "What kind of bicycle is our previous type?" You

    must know that the mounts sold in the system mall are not violent. On the day of the rich, they couldn't afford it, and they all relied on two legs to go out to fight monsters every day. They had a means of transportation that they desperately wanted.

    "Wooden, but it’s okay to ride. I think the chain seems to be made of iron. The speed bonus is 66. Because this bonus number is not low, the grade belongs to the brown iron grade. It can be seen that the city owner has lowered the price, but we want to buy it. He has to bleed