chapter 24

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 24 Black Pig Boss Refresh

    Lu Jiu looked bored at the conversation channel, and suddenly there was a message that caught her attention.

    [Li Shen]: Do you dare to believe it? When I went to the Baiguoshu to pick fruit alone, I met the black pig boss and almost burped. Fortunately, I bought the shoes fast enough.

    Lu Jiu, who was reading this news, couldn't help but swallowed his saliva. She was always thinking about the fragrant and delicious black pork, but she didn't expect another fruit forest to appear.

    She ran to the door of Shen Jufeng's room and patted the door. It took a while before the door opened, and there was a stream of water vapor facing her. It turned out that this guy had just finished taking a shower and wrapped a towel around her waist to open the door. The firm and tight upper body was unobstructed.

    "What's the matter?"

    Lu Jiu paused, and then regained his excitement, "Remember that big black pig, there is another one in the Baiguoshu!"

    Oh my God, she can collect a lot of black pork again, the more food is better~

    Shen Jufeng frowned slightly, "It's not that there is another one, it should be refreshed, just like the game BOSS kills a system and it will refresh another." The

    black pig boss should be inherent in Baiguoshu, but I don't know whether the refresh time is fixed or random. .

    Lu Jiu suddenly realized that it was right, that big black pig had only been dead for a few days, and it was unlikely that it was a descendant.

    "Then let's go again, this time we can sell the pork if we hunt."

    Shen Jufeng was a little surprised that she was willing to sell pork and didn't understand her brain circuit very well.

    "Are you not going to attack?" The

    other party was a little bit distressed when he heard the words: "Yes, if the sneak attack is sold out, don't you tell everyone that it is my black hand..."

    He was very happy that Lord City Lord's thinking is still normal Run.

    "You don't have to go directly this time. With the experience of the last time, everyone will definitely scour the surroundings. There is not a big chance of attacking the black hand."

    How could the group of people make the same mistake.

    "It's a pity... Fortunately, I have a batch of new weapons. Then I will use that to fight monsters."

    After opening the city-state shop, Lu Jiu collected materials by himself and asked the forge to build a bronze bow and arrow. As for the dazzling spirit Divine Bow will be used when encountering wild monsters with high energy and blood in the future.

    Shen ranking wind back bedroom to dress, but also through the door saying:. "We do not use weapons of legend levels, the siege of BOSS Pure luck, grab it does not matter, when you gain experience, you can not be too dependent artifact"

    fight The monster must have at least experience, judge the blood volume of the monster according to the general situation, and use the skills proficiently. The more you understand, the more you can get the final blow.

    If you rely solely on the seckill of the artifact, the crispy wild monsters may be okay to put away, but in the future, you will only encounter higher and higher grade wild monsters. At that time, the blood and blood of wild monsters are definitely not comparable to ordinary wild monsters.