chapter 71

return
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
small
Chapter 71

    There are other life players nearby who also joined the crusade, "That is, we can't beat those monsters. With these food, they can get a lot of money from killing monsters. It's not much faster than our hard work in small business. We are not unwilling to sell if we spend more money at that time."

    This also speaks out the purpose of many life-based players, and earns a lot of money from professional players.

    In the eyes of many of them, professional players have money and materials when they kill monsters outside every day, and even big meat-eaters.

    This gives them a feeling that professional players are just picking up money for nothing and live much better than them.

    Professional players can’t listen anymore, “We are also fighting outside with our lives. Those monsters don’t stand still and fight us. We have to fight our lives and spend a lot of money on life-saving equipment and props. Who It's not easy."

    Even though some professional players are really unfriendly to life players, most of them are not so hostile to life players.

    Someone from the life department player said, “That’s why you are willing to spend a lot of money on equipment and props, why not spend more money on food.”

    Cheng Yunshi has already unknowingly leaned over there to hear what to say next. She is a professional player, and to be honest, she feels uncomfortable to hear the other party say this.

    It is true that life players are weaker, but their living environment is not bad. They basically don't need to face the monsters externally. Professional players also rely on their ability to get the money and materials.

    From the end of the day to the present, many professional players and wild monsters have lost their lives to Bozhong among the people she knows. On the other hand, life players have hardly made such sacrifices.

    The other members of the city owner team behind Cheng Yunshi also slowly stopped their movements and paid attention to the situation there.

    In fact, it’s not wrong to say that it’s no one’s fault, because there’s nothing wrong with wanting to live.

    Nowadays, some life players let professional players spend more money to buy food in their hands, and professional players want to collect them by themselves, but this has caused dissatisfaction among life players.

    "Then we want to collect it by ourselves, and you have to point out that the food in these fields can't be collected without being marked by professional players. Can't everyone do their own things." Some professional players became angry and choked back with life-based players.

    "Oh, I remembered that there were professional people who said that ordinary people like us were just digging in the ground and didn't make a difference. How could this be worthless."

    This is the contradiction between professional players and life players before, even if this is the case. Not much, that is also a thorn in the hearts of some life players.

    "No matter who tells you, we apologize, and you understand that most of us are not so malicious."

    "Who knows if your apology is sincere, anyway, we ordinary people have been doing food gathering, you go out to kill wild monsters. We don't care, but don't grab the site with us."

    Cheng Yunshi wanted to laugh when he heard this. If you want to grab the site of wild monsters outside, you can't grab it.

    The team saw that the hostility of a small number of life players affects others. If they want to be opposed to professional players, there is no deep hatred between the two parties, and at best there is a contradiction in lips.