chapter 48

Back to

Doom is live

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 48 Mutated Boss Flower Spider

    "It seems that I was right to think about going to Xuantian City. It's worth checking out." He Ange also wanted to see what a smart NPC is like.

    "We have decided to go after this mutant BOSS is resolved. The tailor shop in our city-state is already making lattice backpacks, but the number of lattices is not as good as that produced by Xuantian City."

    Yao Bingan also took out a lattice backpack, that was a lady. The cloth bag is not big.

    Everyone gathered around their backpacks and looked at them. When the cloth bag was opened, there were only three squares. Yao Bingan took out two rice balls and put them in one after the other, but one of the squares only showed one rice ball.

    "It's quite interesting," Li Aoting said.

    "Because the NPC in my tailor shop is a low-level NPC, it can only make three grids at most, and you can see that the appearance is not so good. The grid equipment that the one named Lu Jiu took out was 12 grids. Checkered backpacks are divided into

    5, 8, and 12 options. " Even the lowest 5 checkered backpacks are better than those made by her city-state.

    In fact, Lu Jiu didn't know that the NPC staff of her tailor shop could make backpacks with more squares, but they were not skilled enough at the moment.

    "After it's over, I will immediately send someone to visit Xuantian City." Li Aoting decided to see with his own eyes what the city-state actually exists.

    "Let's be together then, City Lord Li." He Ange invited with a smile.

    But the other city owners still thank Yao Bing'an, "City Lord Yao is still generous and tells us the news directly so that we can also prepare early."

    Yao Bingan smiled slightly, "Everyone wants to live hard. It's better to unite."

    Everyone I am full of praise for Yao Bingan, but in fact, if you want to say that they are really not willing to disclose the news.

    Finally, the city owners resolved their purpose of coming this time and rushed back to their city-states with the latest news.

    They decided that, like Yao Bing'an, the lattice backpack they produced would be given priority to professional players, and the news would not be announced, and the city owner would trade with them privately.

    This time the mutant BOSS was killed by Li Aoting's group, so He Ange and the others also left one after another, and Li Aoting and others also changed places to rest.

    Seeing that everyone was gone, Lu Jiu dared to speak, "I can't tell, the city owners of Jinghe District are very united. Tell others about this kind of news."

    "At this time, you will be polite to her in the future. "Shen Jufeng wondered, isn't this consistent with your original thoughts?

    "I don't know if our city-states in Jinjiang District are so united. I think it's good. Although everyone has their own abilities, they can unite at some point." Zhuang Yun sighed.